Free agency does not begin until July 1st, when teams can start contacting players to gauge interest, however, they can start renegotiating with the players now on their roster.
While the Warriors roster is loaded with All-Stars, Iguodala has been a key to winning two titles in the last three years.
Durant turns down a $28 million option for the upcoming season.
With Durant opting to sacrifice, according to league sources, the Warriors would not need to create room under the cap to re-sign him and thus would not need to renounce their rights to any of their other free agents. Among teams around the league, there's a belief that the value this summer for a two-way wing such as Iguodala could reach $20 million annually.Читайте также: UCLA School of Law's Supreme Court clinic wins landmark trademark case
While he expects whichever team he joins to be working its way toward contention, he also could be worth as much as $20 million per year on the open market.
Iguodala has been an instrumental piece for this franchise and it would be tough pill to swallow if the Warriors lose him to another team.
Step Curry told the San Jose Mercury News that he is not inclined to go to the White House, but he and NBA Finals MVP Kevin Durant as well as others players said the team would make a collective decision, if necessary, after they get together as a group and discuss it. Curry is all but assured to receive that contract this summer, clearing the way for Durant to sign the same deal next summer, if he chooses to.
Now is not the time to be cheap, pay the man.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Special Counsel Is Reportedly Investigating Jared Kushner's Business Dealings
- Auto bombing on govt building in Somali capital kills at least 10
- Elon Musk gives promising update on creating a tunnel network under LA
- Seattle Police Kill Pregnant Woman Who Called 911 For Help
- Technology CEOs urged to join Trump initiative
- Puerto Rico's Vote for Statehood Means Nothing
- Brexit Secretary David Davis targeting a 'deal like no other in history'
- Donald Trump blasts court for ruling against travel ban at "dangerous time"
- Trump's legal plan quite simple so far: Fight, fight, fight
- Eurozone agrees Greek bailout payment, International Monetary Fund comes on board