Nearly two months later and they're still going stylish and strong, as is evident from the photos of the couple's date at the Louvre.
Here's a breakdown of Lopez and A-Rod's expensive tour. The jet-setting duo has reportedly already discussed marriage. She doesn't believe he has gone behind her back since they started dating. Maybe that's why they seem to be enjoying their break so much. "She showed [Rodriguez] Monaco, Antibes/Cannes and St. Tropez". This included lunch at Hotel Du Cap Eden Roche with a bottle of wine. They looked happy and relaxed as they chatted with each other while enjoying their ice cream. They stayed in Le Meurice Hotel, where the deluxe suite ranges from $1,500 to $5,500 per night. They had the best week.More news: Sena will support NDA's presidential candidate
Before heading to some of the most iconic spots in the City of Lights, the famous couple's romantic weekend getaway to France included hanging out on a yacht in Nice. "They spent several hours eating and talking". According to Daily Mail, Lopez and Rodriguez are already back in NY.
The Shades of Blue star couldn't help but gush about her relationship with Rodriguez, which began earlier this year.More news: Russian Federation win Confederation Cup opener
Sharing a picture from the vacation on her Instagram page on Friday, Lopez was seen grinning as Rodriguez made a "rock" symbol with his fingers.
"When you find yourself in the prettiest bathroom ever". Drop a comment below. Alex put his hands on his hips, while Jennifer gave a chic pose for the camera. Pictured: Celebrity couple attends the "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017.More news: Adele visits London firefighters after tower block blaze
- Champions Trophy final between India and Pak is most tweeted ODI ever
- What we know: Pedestrians struck near north London mosque
- Trump's legal plan built in his image: Fight, fight, fight
- Tropical storm Bret develops in the deep tropics of the Atlantic
- Change of Prime Minister 'not on the agenda' - Chris Grayling
- SMMT calls for interim trade agreements with European Union as Brexit talks begin
- Amit Shah meets Uddhav Thackeray
- Dems fear slow walking of Russia sanctions bill in House
- Tightening Cuban Relations Is Bad Policy and Bad for Democracy
- Woman picks up deadly rattlesnake thinking it was a toy