The 32-year-old attacker is reportedly seeking an exit from Santiago Bernabeu after prosecutors filed a complaint in which they accused Ronaldo of a "voluntary" and "conscious" breach of his tax obligations, amounting to a figure of €14.7million.
"I think it is very hard [to change his mind], Calderon said to BBC Sport ".
"Regarding Ronaldo, he is motivated, and what I can see is that he is taking the competition very seriously and is totally dedicated to training and thinking about the next game against Mexico", Silva said ahead of the European champions' opening game.More news: China launches X-ray space telescope to study black holes, pulsars
Meanwhile, Mexico forward Raul Jimenez, who plays his club football in Portugal with Benfica, is confident his team-mates can keep Ronaldo quiet at the Kazan Arena.
"He delayed his move to Madrid for a year because Alex Ferguson was like a father to him".More news: Macron's party claims parliament victory despite low turnout
Real Madrid will not give up their attempts to keep him with a meeting between Ronaldo, his advisers and president Florentino Perez set to take place when he returns from the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation. However, advisors close to Ronaldo reportedly believe a fee closer to £131 million will be enough to sign the player and give him the "fresh challenge" he craves, per Jason Burt of the Sunday Telegraph. "He has three or four more years to be a top, top player and he would like to keep winning titles, anywhere he goes". But we're a great side too, and I'm sure we can stop him.More news: Golden Knights 'willing to negotiate deals' so National Hockey League teams can protect assets
- Britain eyes Brexit deal 'like no other in history'
- Larson outlasts Elliott at Michigan again
- GJM-police clashes: One killed, IRB officer seriously injured
- Oil remains below $45 amid growing concern over U.S. supply glut
- Zidane pleads with Ronaldo after 'I quit' bombshell
- Exchange rates stable despite Fed rate hikes
- Trump, working with Ivanka, to push expanded apprenticeship programs
- US Oil Prices Tumble Below $45 After Surprise Build in Gasoline Inventories
- Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
- Gap on climate change unveiled at G7 ministerial meeting in Italy