According to the law enforcements, the incident caused a number of casualties, one person has been arrested.
The British capital is on edge after a van ploughed into pedestrians on London Bridge earlier this month.More news: French Parliamentary Elections: What to Watch For
SEVERAL people have reportedly been injured after a van hit "a crowd" of pedestrians near Finsbury Park.
Police in London say that they are dealing with an incident of vehicle collision in north London.More news: This Week In The Business: Xbox One Stand-Off
"Officers are on scene with other emergency services", Metropolitan Police said. Part of Seven Sisters Road has been closed as the operation continues.
Police said they were called to reports of a vehicle that had collided with pedestrains.More news: Rain showers and cooler temperatures for Father's Day
The London ambulance service said a "number of resources have been sent to the scene in Seven Sisters Road".
- Congressional baseball game goes on in wake of shooting
- Brian Harman aiming to defend one-shot lead
- Pres. Trump acknowledges he's being investigated
- Why didn't Usher perform at Ariana Grande's One Love Manchester benefit concert?
- Rallies against Sharia Law draw counter-protests in KC, across the US
- North Korea: US leaving Paris agreement 'selfish,' 'silly'
- Deputy AG warns 'Americans should be skeptical about anonymous allegations'
- Interest Rates Go Up for a Second Time
- Cristiano Ronaldo Pulls Off Sublime Assist For Ricardo Quaresma
- Pence hires veteran Washington lawyer to handle Russian Federation probe