Decker has three 1,000-yard seasons and one that was close to it, playing with quarterbacks ranging from Tim Tebow to Peyton Manning to Ryan Fitzpatrick. In 2015, Decker had 80 receptions for 1,027 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Decker was released by the Jets last Monday, a day before the start of mandatory minicamp, as part of an ongoing purge of veteran talent. He suffered a partially torn rotator cuff early in the season, and was placed on the injured reserve October 12. He had the shoulder surgically repaired and had hip surgery last fall, but he looked fully healed during Jets OTA practices.
Since 2012, Decker's 43 receiving touchdowns rank fifth in the National Football League and his 4,535 receiving yards rank 18th. They must have liked what they learned.More news: Trump's friend says he might fire Mueller
With polished route-running skills, reliable hands and a knack for coming up with big catches in the red zone, Decker should quickly establish himself as one of Marcus Mariota's most reliable targets as the Titans eye their first postseason berth since 2008. He played four seasons with the Broncos.
To all the diehard fans-I wish we would of accomplished more for you but I sincerely appreciate the support through all the ups and downs! Decker also can serve as an example for Corey Davis, the wide receiver from Western Michigan the Titans took with the fifth pick overall this spring.More news: Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan break ICC tournaments jinx against India
With Davis and Decker, Mariota now has two wide receivers who's height will allow the Titans to create mismatches across the field.
The Tennessee Titans were ahead of schedule on a number of fronts when the spring camps came to an end Thursday.More news: Congressional baseball game goes on in wake of shooting
- Putin denies knowledge of Jared Kushner's back channel proposal
- Praise B! Sources Say Beyoncé's Twins Have Arrived
- Cosby jurors wrap up for night, still at impasse
- Cristiano Ronaldo Pulls Off Sublime Assist For Ricardo Quaresma
- North Korea: US leaving Paris agreement 'selfish,' 'silly'
- French Parliamentary Elections: What to Watch For
- This Week In The Business: Xbox One Stand-Off
- Why didn't Usher perform at Ariana Grande's One Love Manchester benefit concert?
- Murray eyes Federer and Nadal as Wimbledon title threats
- The 10 Most Important Stories of E3 2017