We should be happy that the original Xbox games are arriving the way they are, but with small visual upgrades to take advantage of both the Xbox One and the Xbox One X when it arrives later in the year. Packing substantially more power than the PS4 Pro, the One X aspires to deliver native 4K resolution in all its games.
Over time, the cost of manufacturing a console drops, allowing companies to recoup losses. If you're a console gamer, the Xbox One X is the place to be. "If you just look at the specs of what this box is, it's in a different league than any other console that's out there". Firstly, there are rights issues with bringing original games back and, secondly, emulating original games is apparently more hard than 360 games.More news: Korea is in a state of unresponsive wakefulness, doctors say
Spencer announced that Xbox will expand the Xbox One backward compatibility library of almost 400 popular Xbox 360 games to include Xbox Original classics, starting with fan favourite "Crimson Skies". The trick to understanding the Xbox One X is to wrap your head around the fact that it's part of a lineup. For everything you need to know about the Xbox One X, from initial rumors to the big E3 2017 coming out party, check out our guide. An interesting thought, but then again the PS4 did manage to sell literally TWICE the number of units the Xbox One chalked up.More news: Donald Trump blasts obstruction of justice probe reports as 'phony'
The new console is capable of powering 4K gaming, which is better than HD. Most people do agree, however, that "Xbox One X" is a bad name - sticking with Scorpio would have been better.
One might think that the console's $499 price tag would also be something that would put off potential buyers, as it's a full hundred dollars more expensive than the Playstation 4 Pro.More news: Majority of United States wants 'aggressive action' on climate change
"Developers are completely incentivised to give you the best experience they can". And thus, the demand and enjoyment of single-player games can continue, and we won't be trapped in a future where every game has to follow Destiny's model. This is because it's tougher to lock these down when it comes to the rights, as said by Spencer.
- Verizon completes $4.5bn acquisition of yahoo
- Cricket fraternity congratulate Pakistan for Champions Trophy 2017 win
- Other view: Scalise shooting: Playing congressional baseball game shows needed unity
- UT/TT Poll: Despite Russia inquiry, Texas GOP voters solidly trust Trump
- Greatest Wildfire in Portugal kills 62
- Juventus rejects Chelsea offer for Alex Sandro
- Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
- Homeowner Attacks Robbery Suspects with Machete, Takes Away Gun
- Xbox One X Enhanced Games: Here's What It Means
- Trump Confirms He Is Under Investigation And Blames His Own Justice Department