Highs once again have ranged from the mid 80's along the beaches to the mid 90's inland and just like last night overnight lows are forecast to be in the 70's. Low: 74. Monday: Mostly Cloudy with Afternoon T-Showers and Storms Possible. Some of these storms could have gusty winds in excess of 60mph, frequent lightning and torrential rainfall which could cause localized flooding in places. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Thursday: Partly Sunny with a Chance for Afternoon Storms.
The National Weather Service says the best chance of the storms is late Monday afternoon and during the night.
Wednesday, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Saturday night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. This low has an 90% chance of tropical development over the next 5 days.More news: US State Secretary: North Korea Frees American Citizen
Saturday - A chance of showers and thunderstorms.
THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and hot. Winds: S 10-15, with gusts up to 25 miles per hour. High: 94. Wind: E 5-10 miles per hour. Today, expect a mix of sun and clouds, hot and humid, with scattered showers and storms in the afternoon. Southwest wind 6 to 8 miles per hour. On the forecast track, the disturbance is expected to move through the Windward Islands Monday night and Tuesday. Winds: S 10-15 miles per hour, with higher gusts. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
Friday night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Keeping those rain chances in mind, Friday afternoon/evening looks to be a wash-out.More news: Pakistan rout India to win maiden ICC Champions Trophy title
Wednesday, forecast confidence lowers given with what happens with the hurricane models and what could potentially be T. S. Bret moving north somewhere along the Gulf Coast. Highs will continue soaring through Wednesday - before showers/storms return to Northeast Kansas, cooling our temps as they move through.
At night, mostly cloudy skies are forecast with a 30-percent chance of precipitation.More news: Rangers drawn to face Progres Niederkorn in Europa League first qualifying round
- London Mayor Admits Fire Caused by 'Mistakes and Neglect'
- Police Officer Attacked Near Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral
- Snubbed Over Bhagwat, Shiv Sena Suggests Swaminathan For President
- Samsung will soon release Bixby's voice commands preview
- Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind is BJP's presidential nominee
- UK royals hold London fire minute of silence
- Demonstrators Gather at Loring Park for 'Day 2' of Protests
- UK PM May will face leadership challenge if she softens Brexit
- India records biggest victory against Pakistan with a 7-1 score
- Van hits pedestrians near London mosque, causing casualties