Highs once again have ranged from the mid 80's along the beaches to the mid 90's inland and just like last night overnight lows are forecast to be in the 70's. Low: 74. Monday: Mostly Cloudy with Afternoon T-Showers and Storms Possible. Some of these storms could have gusty winds in excess of 60mph, frequent lightning and torrential rainfall which could cause localized flooding in places. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Thursday: Partly Sunny with a Chance for Afternoon Storms.
The National Weather Service says the best chance of the storms is late Monday afternoon and during the night.
Wednesday, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Saturday night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. This low has an 90% chance of tropical development over the next 5 days.More news: Snubbed Over Bhagwat, Shiv Sena Suggests Swaminathan For President
Saturday - A chance of showers and thunderstorms.
THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and hot. Winds: S 10-15, with gusts up to 25 miles per hour. High: 94. Wind: E 5-10 miles per hour. Today, expect a mix of sun and clouds, hot and humid, with scattered showers and storms in the afternoon. Southwest wind 6 to 8 miles per hour. On the forecast track, the disturbance is expected to move through the Windward Islands Monday night and Tuesday. Winds: S 10-15 miles per hour, with higher gusts. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
Friday night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Keeping those rain chances in mind, Friday afternoon/evening looks to be a wash-out.More news: Mexico Snatches Late 2-2 Draw against Portugal in FIFA Confederations Cup
Wednesday, forecast confidence lowers given with what happens with the hurricane models and what could potentially be T. S. Bret moving north somewhere along the Gulf Coast. Highs will continue soaring through Wednesday - before showers/storms return to Northeast Kansas, cooling our temps as they move through.
At night, mostly cloudy skies are forecast with a 30-percent chance of precipitation.More news: North Korea test-fires four anti-ship missiles
- Van hits pedestrians near London mosque, causing casualties
- 2nd Semi Final match - Summary
- Gun debate under Trump tested by congressman's shooting
- Lions coach Gatland rails at New Zealand 'blocking'
- Champions League glory a huge step for Madrid youngster Asensio
- Boeing, CDB Aviation Lease Finance Sign Commitment for 737 MAX, 787 Dreamliners
- UK royals hold London fire minute of silence
- Navy identifies 7 victims from USS Fitzgerald
- London Mayor Admits Fire Caused by 'Mistakes and Neglect'
- Rangers drawn to face Progres Niederkorn in Europa League first qualifying round