"What a signing that would be", Ruggedman said when asked about his thoughts on the possibilty of the big signing happening this summmer.
"He delayed his move to Madrid for a year because Alex Ferguson was like a father to him". We heard that he will be offered another year at the club but the injury has messed that up.
Will Ronaldo stay or will he go?More news: Council says van struck people leaving mosque
China is another option, with the mid-season window today, but it is believed that at the age of 32, Ronaldo would prefer to carry on playing in one of Europe's top leagues.
However, Ronaldo's future at Real Madrid has been thrown into fresh doubt after it emerged that the Portuguese superstar has told the club that he wants to leave this summer.
Spain's AS reported that Ronaldo had made a decision to quit Real two months ago, before the Champions League final victory, telling his agent Jorge Mendes and other close associates that he felt "badly treated and unjustly judged".
Pepe is on his way out of Real Madrid after his contract expired, while he's heading to PSG.More news: Finally, Britain kicks off Brexit negotiations with EU
The Portuguese worldwide was signed by Real Madrid from Manchester United in 2009 for a then world record fee of £80 million.
Meanwhile, Mexico forward Raul Jimenez, who plays his club football in Portugal with Benfica, is confident his team-mates can keep Ronaldo quiet at the Kazan Arena.
Ronaldo is said to want to leave Real because of accusations he has committed tax fraud, which the Portuguese star strongly denies.More news: Van hits pedestrians near London mosque, causing casualties
Ronaldo, the four-time Ballon d'Or victor, reportedly wants to leave Spain this summer and United is among the clubs that he could move to, along with Paris Saint Germain.
- DUP to 'support soft Irish border' in Brexit talks
- Gun debate under Trump tested by congressman's shooting
- Trump right to make Cuba pay for its intransigence
- UK PM May will face leadership challenge if she softens Brexit
- "We want justice": London inferno survivors protest council
- Lions coach Gatland rails at New Zealand 'blocking'
- Erendira Wallenda Wows World With Niagara Falls Stunt
- What to expect from Jared Kushner's visits to Israel and Ramallah?
- Scattered Storms Monday Morning
- IFixit calls Surface Laptop 'glue-filled monstrosity'