Speculation is mounting that U.S. singer Beyonce has given birth to twins, expanding her family with rapper husband Jay Z to five. A source close to a couple gave some details about the arrival of the children of Bey and Jay Z. We learn then that the global singer gave birth nearly a week ago, so on June 12, 2017. We can't help but wonder: Did Queen Bey plan to have Gemini twins? And much like us, Twitter is super excited.
Representatives did not respond to requests for comment.
"We would like to share our love and happiness", the Beyhive wrote. "We have been blessed two times over".More news: One year later: thousands gather to honor Pulse victims
Reports she had become a mum began swirling this week when rapper Jay Z missed his Songwriters Hall of Fame induction on Thursday night. "We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes", read the accompanying message, which was signed: "The Carters".
Obama hailed the hip-hop mogul - who campaigned actively with Beyonce for the first African American president - as a kindred spirit at the event in a surprise appearance by video. There is not a lot of information being released on the twins just yet, but dedicated fans are well aware that Bey and Jay will announce the news on their terms, and not one minute before.
But no concrete details regarding sexes or names of the babies have been revealed.
If the announcement of the birth of Beyonce was made this Sunday, it does not correspond to the official date of the arrival of the twins Carter.More news: Confederations Cup-2017: Portugal and Mexico went to a draw
REUTERS/Lucy NicholsonFeatured in the image is singer Beyonce.
She pulled out of her headlining spot at April's Coachella music festival in southern California, however, on the advice of doctors. "A fan even tweeted: "#Beyonce has reportedly given birth to the twins, which means her next Instagram photo will be the greatest photo of all time".
The pop star shared frequent updates on her pregnancy in recent months. She appeared to have arrived with some bags in tow for her new grandchildren.More news: Putin warns new sanctions will 'complicate' ties between Russia and US
- Arenado completes cycle with game-winning homer for Rockies
- Qatar goes ahead with $12bn USA fighter jet deal despite Trump's criticism
- UK government scrambles to limit fallout from London fire
- After jury deadlocks, Bill Cosby faces 2nd sex assault trial
- US Senate approves sanctions against Russian Federation over 2016 election
- Has Drew Barrymore Moved on from Ex Will Kopelman?
- Trump tweet confirms he's being probed by prosecutor
- Andy Murray's march continues in Kei Nishikori fight back
- Weapons used in Republican baseball shooting appear legally bought
- Kiwis beat Oracle in first 2 America's Cup races in Bermuda