Dundalk, Cork City, Shamrock Rovers and Derry City will learn their opponents in Europe as the draws for the qualifying rounds of the Champions League and Europa League are made on Monday.
Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham have all earned automatic spots into the Champions League group stage, but five British sides will have to go through qualification to join them.More news: Real Madrid need you: Zidane to Ronaldo
They will each discover which first-round match they are due to face the winners of, while Northern Ireland's Linfield and Welsh club The New Saints, both seeded, are waiting to find out their first-round opponents.
Stephen Kenny's side were placed in a loose grouping of northern European teams that also included FH Hafnarfjordur, whom Dundalk beat at the same stage past year, and Maribor of Slovenia.
More info on the Champions League draw can be found here and the Europa League draw here.More news: Council says van struck people leaving mosque
Should TNS clear the first round of qualifying, they will then face HNK Rijeka, who finished top of the Croatian HNL table - two points ahead of Dinamo Zagreb.
Second round first leg ties will take place on Tuesday/Wednesday July 11/12 while the return legs will take place a week later on July 18/19.
Meanwhile, the other three aforementioned Irish clubs will take part in the 2017-18 Europa League campaign.More news: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor fight confirmed
- Lions coach Gatland rails at New Zealand 'blocking'
- 76ers, Celtics agree on trade for No. 1 pick
- London protesters demand answers over fire tragedy
- GOP's Scalise Upgraded to Serious Condition After More Surgery
- In tweets, Trump confirms he's under investigation
- Snubbed Over Bhagwat, Shiv Sena Suggests Swaminathan For President
- Police Officer Attacked Near Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral
- Samsung will soon release Bixby's voice commands preview
- Champions League glory a huge step for Madrid youngster Asensio
- 2nd Semi Final match - Summary