Dundalk, Cork City, Shamrock Rovers and Derry City will learn their opponents in Europe as the draws for the qualifying rounds of the Champions League and Europa League are made on Monday.
Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham have all earned automatic spots into the Champions League group stage, but five British sides will have to go through qualification to join them.More news: Ward demands pound-for-pound recognition after Kovalev stoppage
They will each discover which first-round match they are due to face the winners of, while Northern Ireland's Linfield and Welsh club The New Saints, both seeded, are waiting to find out their first-round opponents.
Stephen Kenny's side were placed in a loose grouping of northern European teams that also included FH Hafnarfjordur, whom Dundalk beat at the same stage past year, and Maribor of Slovenia.
More info on the Champions League draw can be found here and the Europa League draw here.More news: North Korea test-fires four anti-ship missiles
Should TNS clear the first round of qualifying, they will then face HNK Rijeka, who finished top of the Croatian HNL table - two points ahead of Dinamo Zagreb.
Second round first leg ties will take place on Tuesday/Wednesday July 11/12 while the return legs will take place a week later on July 18/19.
Meanwhile, the other three aforementioned Irish clubs will take part in the 2017-18 Europa League campaign.More news: Mexico Snatches Late 2-2 Draw against Portugal in FIFA Confederations Cup
- United target Dier will cost £50 million
- What to expect from Jared Kushner's visits to Israel and Ramallah?
- UK royals hold London fire minute of silence
- Samsung will soon release Bixby's voice commands preview
- 2nd Semi Final match - Summary
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor fight confirmed
- UK PM May will face leadership challenge if she softens Brexit
- London Mayor Admits Fire Caused by 'Mistakes and Neglect'
- 76ers, Celtics agree on trade for No. 1 pick
- Four foreign inmates escape Bali jail using tunnel