Dundalk, Cork City, Shamrock Rovers and Derry City will learn their opponents in Europe as the draws for the qualifying rounds of the Champions League and Europa League are made on Monday.
Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham have all earned automatic spots into the Champions League group stage, but five British sides will have to go through qualification to join them.More news: London Mayor Admits Fire Caused by 'Mistakes and Neglect'
They will each discover which first-round match they are due to face the winners of, while Northern Ireland's Linfield and Welsh club The New Saints, both seeded, are waiting to find out their first-round opponents.
Stephen Kenny's side were placed in a loose grouping of northern European teams that also included FH Hafnarfjordur, whom Dundalk beat at the same stage past year, and Maribor of Slovenia.
More info on the Champions League draw can be found here and the Europa League draw here.More news: Four foreign inmates escape Bali jail using tunnel
Should TNS clear the first round of qualifying, they will then face HNK Rijeka, who finished top of the Croatian HNL table - two points ahead of Dinamo Zagreb.
Second round first leg ties will take place on Tuesday/Wednesday July 11/12 while the return legs will take place a week later on July 18/19.
Meanwhile, the other three aforementioned Irish clubs will take part in the 2017-18 Europa League campaign.More news: India records biggest victory against Pakistan with a 7-1 score
- Samsung will soon release Bixby's voice commands preview
- North Korea test-fires four anti-ship missiles
- Council says van struck people leaving mosque
- Police Officer Attacked Near Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral
- Theresa May tries to quell public anger, meets fire victims
- Real Madrid need you: Zidane to Ronaldo
- Pakistan rout India to win maiden ICC Champions Trophy title
- Mexico Snatches Late 2-2 Draw against Portugal in FIFA Confederations Cup
- 76ers, Celtics agree on trade for No. 1 pick
- Lions coach Gatland rails at New Zealand 'blocking'