Hard Core gamers always come up with the argument which platform is the best for gaming - PC or Console.
So, games are coming, but it sounds like it might take a while to turn things around.
It boasts 12 gigabytes of RAM to the PS4 Pro's 8 gigabytes, for example and 6 teraflops of graphics processing power compared to 4.12. Here are the first 10 classic Xbox games we hope to pop into our Xbox One before the year's up. "The Witcher 3 is not bad because it has to run on an integrated Intel graphics card, which is less powerful than an Xbox One or a PlayStation", he said.More news: Several Sailors' Bodies Found on Stricken Navy Destroyer
Mr Harding-Rolls said "Microsoft answered its critics by delivering a large roster of exclusives" this week at the annual E3 gaming conference in Los Angeles.
However, while the Xbox One X is capable of supporting virtual reality gaming, there was nearly no mention of this during the presentation and no demonstrations of games that use VR headsets.
It's been a very long time coming, but finally we have console families, rather than singular devices for all.
The Xbox One games news was revealed by Phil Spencer after Microsoft only showed off two exclusives at E3 2017.More news: Moto Z2 specifications leak, SD 835, 4GB RAM and more
Microsoft has confirmed that all standard Xbox One games will be available on both the lower end Xbox Ones and the Xbox One X. Standard is the key word here, as virtual/mixed reality games will be exclusive to the Xbox One X. That's just about all that we know about it, however - during its time as Project Scorpio it was mentioned that Microsoft's upcoming powerhouse was built as a system capable of handling VR, handling numerous universal apps you can already run on a Windows 10 PC through Windows Mixed Reality. For Microsoft, one of the big wins with the Scorpio might be that a graphical edge will make third parties more eager to promote their new games on the Xbox One X, which will be the most powerful system on the market when it launches later this year. While he didn't specifically say the company was making a loss, Spencer said: "I don't want to get into all the numbers, but in aggregate you should think about the hardware part of the console business is not the money-making part of the business".
I understand some people would say, "Hey, that would give me confidence in the future of Xbox"...
"That is important and we are going to invest".More news: Conrad Roy's 'Thrilled' Grandpa Demands Michelle Carter Get 'Maximum' Sentence
- GJM-police clashes: One killed, IRB officer seriously injured
- US Oil Prices Tumble Below $45 After Surprise Build in Gasoline Inventories
- Murder inquiry as teen found dead in water park after 'brutal' attack
- Baby born on Jet Airways bags free air tickets for life
- New OnePlus 5 camera samples are out by company CEO
- US Senate approves sanctions against Russian Federation over 2016 election
- Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
- Steve Scalise Upgraded To 'Serious Condition' And Is Speaking To Family
- China launches X-ray space telescope to study black holes, pulsars
- Trump, working with Ivanka, to push expanded apprenticeship programs