After a video featuring actors Mahershala Ali, Lupita Nyong'o and Danny Glover dropped earlier this month, today's new teaser, backed by Jay Z's undeniable vocals, wraps up with the caption "Jay:Z 4.44 6.30.17".More news: Moto Z2 specifications leak, SD 835, 4GB RAM and more
An announcement from his streaming service, Tidal, reveals that the record will arrive on June 30.
How do you make sure you can get your hands on 4:44?More news: Murder inquiry as teen found dead in water park after 'brutal' attack
The release was announced on Twitter by Tidal, who also shared a preview of a new track called "Adnis". Existing customers can add the monthly subscription online via My Account (web and smartphone), in store, or by phone. Jay Z has reportedly been working with producers including Swizz Beatz and Zaytoven over the past year, but there is no indication what we'll hear on the album. Now Sprint's stock is surely getting a bump.
The new album from Jay Z is his first release since 2013's Magna Carta Holy Grail, which hit #1 on Billboard's Top 200 charts. Sprint users can get a free six month trial of Tidal HiFi and listen to the album for free.More news: US Senate approves sanctions against Russian Federation over 2016 election
- Steve Scalise's shooter had a list with names of other congress members
- Baby born on Jet Airways bags free air tickets for life
- Rosenstein privately mulls recusal from Russian Federation probe
- GJM-police clashes: One killed, IRB officer seriously injured
- Macron's party claims parliament victory despite low turnout
- Steve Scalise Upgraded To 'Serious Condition' And Is Speaking To Family
- Gap on climate change unveiled at G7 ministerial meeting in Italy
- Bummer buddies: Roomies Fowler, Thomas fizzle at US Open
- Golden Knights 'willing to negotiate deals' so National Hockey League teams can protect assets
- Newtown-area NBC station won't air Megyn Kelly's interview with Alex Jones