After a video featuring actors Mahershala Ali, Lupita Nyong'o and Danny Glover dropped earlier this month, today's new teaser, backed by Jay Z's undeniable vocals, wraps up with the caption "Jay:Z 4.44 6.30.17".More news: Oil remains below $45 amid growing concern over U.S. supply glut
An announcement from his streaming service, Tidal, reveals that the record will arrive on June 30.
How do you make sure you can get your hands on 4:44?More news: Newtown-area NBC station won't air Megyn Kelly's interview with Alex Jones
The release was announced on Twitter by Tidal, who also shared a preview of a new track called "Adnis". Existing customers can add the monthly subscription online via My Account (web and smartphone), in store, or by phone. Jay Z has reportedly been working with producers including Swizz Beatz and Zaytoven over the past year, but there is no indication what we'll hear on the album. Now Sprint's stock is surely getting a bump.
The new album from Jay Z is his first release since 2013's Magna Carta Holy Grail, which hit #1 on Billboard's Top 200 charts. Sprint users can get a free six month trial of Tidal HiFi and listen to the album for free.More news: Gap on climate change unveiled at G7 ministerial meeting in Italy
- US Senate approves sanctions against Russian Federation over 2016 election
- Trump tweet confirms he's being probed by prosecutor
- Has Drew Barrymore Moved on from Ex Will Kopelman?
- Baby born on Jet Airways bags free air tickets for life
- Moto Z2 specifications leak, SD 835, 4GB RAM and more
- Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
- Several Sailors' Bodies Found on Stricken Navy Destroyer
- Conrad Roy's 'Thrilled' Grandpa Demands Michelle Carter Get 'Maximum' Sentence
- Steve Scalise's shooter had a list with names of other congress members
- GJM-police clashes: One killed, IRB officer seriously injured