The 42-year old actress was spotted canoodling with her boyfriend David Hutchinson at XS Nightclub in Wynn Las Vegas on Friday night, an eyewitness tells ET.
Page Six was first to report the news of their pairing, with a source telling the outlet the two were in Palm Springs, California, for a wedding last weekend.More news: Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
Hutchinson's company is the maker of Barrymore's "flower beauty products". On the brighter side, her romance rumors have made her fans happy as Barrymore has started moving on gracefully. At the time, onlookers shared to media sites that the "Santa Clarita Diet" star and her lover were "holding hands" and "having a lively conversation".
The mother-of-two's new relationship comes about a year after she separated from Kopelman. They have two children together. Following the divorce, Barrymore admitted that she was "disappointed" that things did not work out for them.More news: Confederations Cup-2017: Portugal and Mexico went to a draw
The actress has been tagging David in numerous pictures that she's been posting on her Instagram account, even though he is not pictured in them with her.
But the ever-optimistic star hoped the worst was behind her, adding: "I always want to gravitate towards light". Pictured: The "Santa Clarita Diet" actress attending the Club Monaco Presentation at Club Monaco Fifth Avenue in New York City on February 10, 2017.More news: One year later: thousands gather to honor Pulse victims
- Putin warns new sanctions will 'complicate' ties between Russia and US
- Arenado completes cycle with game-winning homer for Rockies
- Congressman Scalise on the mend, now in 'serious' condition
- Xbox One X Formally Unveiled, Coming This Fall
- Trump Allows DACA Program To Continue
- Baby born on Jet Airways bags free air tickets for life
- Hosts Russia see off New Zealand in opener — FIFA Confederations Cup
- Qatar goes ahead with $12bn USA fighter jet deal despite Trump's criticism
- Could Trump's "witch hunt" tweet come back to haunt him?
- Kiwis beat Oracle in first 2 America's Cup races in Bermuda