The 42-year old actress was spotted canoodling with her boyfriend David Hutchinson at XS Nightclub in Wynn Las Vegas on Friday night, an eyewitness tells ET.
Page Six was first to report the news of their pairing, with a source telling the outlet the two were in Palm Springs, California, for a wedding last weekend.More news: Congressman Scalise on the mend, now in 'serious' condition
Hutchinson's company is the maker of Barrymore's "flower beauty products". On the brighter side, her romance rumors have made her fans happy as Barrymore has started moving on gracefully. At the time, onlookers shared to media sites that the "Santa Clarita Diet" star and her lover were "holding hands" and "having a lively conversation".
The mother-of-two's new relationship comes about a year after she separated from Kopelman. They have two children together. Following the divorce, Barrymore admitted that she was "disappointed" that things did not work out for them.More news: Qatar goes ahead with $12bn USA fighter jet deal despite Trump's criticism
The actress has been tagging David in numerous pictures that she's been posting on her Instagram account, even though he is not pictured in them with her.
But the ever-optimistic star hoped the worst was behind her, adding: "I always want to gravitate towards light". Pictured: The "Santa Clarita Diet" actress attending the Club Monaco Presentation at Club Monaco Fifth Avenue in New York City on February 10, 2017.More news: Weapons used in Republican baseball shooting appear legally bought
- Baby born on Jet Airways bags free air tickets for life
- Rangers' expansion draft protected list released with no surprises
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Will Take an Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Steve Scalise's shooter had a list with names of other congress members
- Confederations Cup-2017: Portugal and Mexico went to a draw
- Trump Allows DACA Program To Continue
- UK government scrambles to limit fallout from London fire
- Rosenstein privately mulls recusal from Russian Federation probe
- Kiwis beat Oracle in first 2 America's Cup races in Bermuda
- Could Trump's "witch hunt" tweet come back to haunt him?