"The continued modernization of our fleet and the delivery of the new 737 MAX, now including the 737 MAX 10, will support the delivery of TUI's commitment to reducing the carbon intensity of our operations".
"Today's announcement illustrates our steadfast commitment to aggressive, disciplined growth of our global footprint, fleet and market presence", said CDB Aviation President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Chang.More news: North Korea test-fires four anti-ship missiles
"BOC Aviation and Boeing have been partners for more than 20 years, providing the very best airplanes to their customers around the world and the 737 MAX 10, with its lowest seat costs of any single-aisle airplane, will continue this tradition", said Ihssane Mounir, senior vice president, Global Sales and Marketing, Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
BOC Aviation, the Hong Kong-listed aircraft leasing arm of Bank of China Ltd., will buy the Boeing 737 MAX 10 jets after securing internal approvals, Boeing said in a statement.More news: Council says van struck people leaving mosque
With a committed fleet of over 300 aircraft, CDB Aviation is on a fast track to becoming one of the world's premier Chinese-owned aviation leasing companies. The entire 737 MAX family has been created to offer customers exceptional performance, flexibility and efficiency, with lower per-seat costs and an extended range that will open up new destinations in the single-aisle market. "This is another demonstration of the popularity of our latest, fuel efficient 737 MAX and 787 airplane models".
GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS), part of General Electric, announced a purchase of 20 of the Boeing 737 MAX 10 aircraft, which will seat up to 230 people.More news: Champions League glory a huge step for Madrid youngster Asensio
The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is a family of super-efficient airplanes with new passenger-pleasing features that bring the economics of large jet transports to the middle of the market.
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor fight confirmed
- 2nd Semi Final match - Summary
- Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind is BJP's presidential nominee
- US State Secretary: North Korea Frees American Citizen
- Ruddy: Mueller Appears 'Out to Get the President'
- Rangers drawn to face Progres Niederkorn in Europa League first qualifying round
- Lions coach Gatland rails at New Zealand 'blocking'
- Snubbed Over Bhagwat, Shiv Sena Suggests Swaminathan For President
- London Mayor Admits Fire Caused by 'Mistakes and Neglect'
- GOP VA Governor's Primary Comes Down to the Wire, Gillespie Edging Stewart