In this image taken Saturday, June 17, 2017, debris is strewn about at the scene where a second-story deck collapsed at a lodge near Lakeside, Mont.
Lake County Sheriff Don Bell told the Daily Inter Lake newspaper 32 people were hurt, 5 critically, after the deck collapsed at the Glacier Presbyterian Camp in Lake County, located about 100 miles north of Missoula.More news: Majority of United States wants 'aggressive action' on climate change
Approximately 25 people were injured, some critically, after a deck collapsed at a lodge in northwest Montana Saturday afternoon, the local fire department said. There were no fatalities, he said, but some people with serious injuries were airlifted from the scene. At least six people were taken to area hospitals by helicopter and the rest were transported by ambulance. Medical personnel classify the severity of injuries in green, yellow and red stages, with red being the most critical.
The cause of the collapse on Saturday in Glacier Presbyterian Camp is under investigation. He was a longtime Flathead Valley firefighter who died in April. "This is not a very common occurrence, but this is still pretty severe".More news: The Xbox One X is not the console for everyone
Eyewitnesses told KFBB that the deck felt "spongy" on one side, it then collapsed, and a domino effect ensued.
We have a reporter at the scene and will bring you more information as it becomes available.More news: Reports Swirl About Beyonce's Twins, But No Confirmation
- Seager drives in 3 as Mariners beat Rangers 7-3
- Psyonix: Rocket League Cross Play on PS4 is 'Political Barrier'
- Xbox One X Enhanced Games: Here's What It Means
- Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
- Russian warplanes kill 2 top IS commanders: Defence Ministry
- Rizzo's leadoff homer streak ends _ barely, on replay review
- Other view: Scalise shooting: Playing congressional baseball game shows needed unity
- Cricket fraternity congratulate Pakistan for Champions Trophy 2017 win
- Trump Confirms He Is Under Investigation And Blames His Own Justice Department
- Juventus rejects Chelsea offer for Alex Sandro