The England global is eager to resolve his future and was expecting the Gunners to begin talks quickly.
According to the Sunday Times, Oxlade-Chamberlain is frustrated that talks have yet to begins to the point where he has let it be known that he willing to leave the Emirates this summer.
Liverpool target Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Arsenal future has become shrouded in a massive cloud of doubt recently after the Telegraph reported that no formal contract offer has been made to the player.More news: Trump not under investigation, says lawyer
The former Southampton man was informed that he could expect a quick conclusion regarding his new deal with Arsenal eager to secure their attacker's future.
The 23-year-old is not the only footballer taking advantage of the period in between the end of the previous campaign and the beginning of pre-season.
The winger has just 12 months remaining on his current deal.More news: Castile protesters target city where officer worked
But well into June and Oxlade-Chamberlain is still waiting for news on his contract.
Pep Guardiola is known to be an Oxlade-Chamberlain admirer and as The Times' Henry Winter told City Watch a year ago, the City boss could have a Joshua Kimmich-like effect on the Englishman's career. Jack Wilshere and the injured Santi Cazorla are also options.
The versatile midfielder, who also played as a right wing-back last season for the Gunners, is subject to interest from Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool, all of whom would like to exploit the contract situation and add a home-grown talent to their ranks.More news: Microsoft's Albert Penello on Xbox One's "post-X" future
- Liontrust Asset Management PLC
- Why Ronaldo Wants To Leave Real Madrid
- Bill Cosby lawyer takes aim at Toronto woman
- Jay Z Confirms New Album '4:44' Coming June 30
- Exchange rates stable despite Fed rate hikes
- Russian Federation relieved after passing first World Cup test
- Zidane pleads with Ronaldo after 'I quit' bombshell
- 26 injured as plane hits turbulence
- Moto Z2 specifications leak, SD 835, 4GB RAM and more
- China launches X-ray space telescope to study black holes, pulsars