With the new generation of "Spider-Man" on the way to the movies in the next few weeks, it makes sense for toy stores to get their action figures, web slingers, and anything else that can allow kids to relive their fondest memories of the movie, and possibly some adults, too. Again, though, the idea is that Sphero will continuously add stories to Spider-Man's arsenal. Now, Sphero is releasing yet another toy - a talking Spider-Man - that continues to expand its connected toy line. Look out! Here come our seven favourite things about Spider-Man so far. When he's not terrorizing New York City as Mister Negative, he takes on the role of Martin Li, a benevolent man that runs a soup kitchen called F.E.A.S.T. He's somewhat new to the Spider-Man mythos, having made a splash when Dan Slott started his massively long run as the writer of several Spider-Man books. This is a brand new universe we've created alongside Marvel. A focus not just on his aerial assault skills but also his svelte boots on the ground movements that transition to more vertical spaces as he advances on foes.More news: Play ball! GOP, Dems to battle as one - Team Scalise
Given that Spider-Man will feature a map substantially larger than Sunset Overdrive, it seems that the latest Spidey game will let the wall crawler have a lot of free reign in the city, perhaps hearkening back to games like 2002's Spider-Man and 2004's Spider-Man 2, which really let the titular hero swing through the city streets and among the skyscrapers easily.More news: US keeps effort to shield young immigrants from deportation
Like ultimately if you feel like you're an elite athlete in your prime, that's what we're trying to convey. Spider-Man will simply feature one suit in the PlayStation exclusive game, there will be multiple. But those won't cross over with Insomniac's Spider-Man, at least for now.More news: Doctors: Student freed by N. Korea has severe brain damage
It's Spider-Man, but not really found in the same form Sphero has been engineering, because he's not a robot per se. It's only out next year on PS4, but it's already my personal game of the show from E3.
- Trump goes from regal to rustic at Camp David
- US Deputy Attorney General Assures Congress of Special Counsel Independence
- Donald Trump has no intention to fire Robert Mueller: White House
- Anger over not guilty verdict in Minnesota police shooting
- Pacers' Ellis, Pistons' Bullock given five-game suspensions for drug violation
- London fire toll at least 30, but dozens missing
- The charges against Bill Cosby and their potential sentences
- PM Theresa May confident of securing deal to stay in power
- Miranda Hakimi Harvey: Mom Abandons Toddler At Atlanta Airport To Go Shopping?
- London fire: Police say 58 people assumed dead in tower block