Formerly known as Project Scorpio, the Xbox One X is described as the world's most powerful console and has an incoming release date of November 7. But there are some people out there who go and buy a Titan X, and put it in their PC, and it's for a specific thing, and there's also people on the console side that buy a PS4 Pro or an Elite controller, and want the best experience that their console ecosystem offers.
Thus, the Xbox One X outperforms the PS4 Pro and Nintendo Switch in categories such as CPU.More news: Putin warns new sanctions will 'complicate' ties between Russian Federation and US
However it seems that Sony, for now, is dead set against linking its PS4 console to the rest of the consoles and computers playing common game titles over the internet, like Microsoft and Nintendo did this E3.
Now Xbox boss Phil Spencer has revealed that they do have more exclusive games in the works - but they won't be out for another two or three years.
"Gears is getting an update to 4K and we were showing in the arena at kind of a special section where people could go to see Xbox One X content in play".More news: Steve Scalise Undergoes More Surgery After Congressional Baseball Shooting
"It was that nice, liberating point that we had by having Xbox One S", Penello said. Big, triple A console games, I hear that and I'm committed to that. I don't know why that has to become the dialogue. If Microsoft is to shift significant numbers of units of the Xbox One X, it must convince gamers that the extra money is worthwhile; certainly a challenge considering Sony's massive advantage in installed user base. On PC the game will feature a number of optimizations including uncapped frame rates, native 4K textures and resolution support, 21:9 UltraWide support, FOV sliders, fully remappable mouse and keyboard controls, and much more.
Destiny 2 will release on September 6, 2017 on PS4 and Xbox One consoles, and October 24, 2017 on PC. "The issue I think is that overall, that's a fairly small market".
"The money-making part is in selling games". Jim Ryan told Eurogamer that Sony is still open to the idea and is willing to have discussions about it, but now, there are no ongoing conversations within the company, with Microsoft, or anyone else regarding cross-platform play.More news: Trump Conflates 'Phony Collusion' And Possible Obstruction Of Justice Investigation
- Sophos Group (LON:SOPH) Analyst Target Changes
- Trump confirms he's under investigation for firing former FBI Director James Comey
- Carnage at US Open as world's top three sent packing
- DUP hopeful of deal with Conservatives sooner rather than later, says Foster
- I couldn't have shot any higher - Johnson after missing US Open cut
- Andrea Leadsom confronted over PM not meeting Grenfell Tower victims
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017: India vs Pakistan, the numbers which matter
- Surprising Hot ETF Following the Fed Rate Hike
- Pakistan clash stirs 2007 World Twenty20 memories
- More Severe Weather On The Way