For the starters, PC games are played on one's personal computer, while the consoles games are manufactured by another company specifically to play intense games. Older games are compatible, and the company announced 42 new titles coming up. But one company has stood aloof from this communal gathering: #Sony and its PS4.
Microsoft has challenged Sony with the release of its new XBox device named as XBox one X and to great amusement, it is coming with a hefty price tag of $500. "We're always open to conversations with any developer or publisher who wants to talk about it", PlayStation's Jim Ryan told Eurogamer.More news: Wonder Woman breaks United States box office record for film by female director
'Exposing what in many cases are children to external influences we have no ability to manage or look after, it's something we have to think about very carefully'.
Interestingly, Sony does believe in the core concept of cross-platform play, particularly between PlayStation system and PC users. 'The fact that somebody would make an assertion that somehow we're not keeping Minecraft players safe. As for PlayStation 4 players, well, it appears that Sony has some issues with the Xbox-PlayStation cross-platform play. He stated that it is their job to look after the users who are online with them within the PlayStation-curated universe.
Sony's Michael Denny said: "At PlayStation we've got a proud history of bringing new players to video games, and we're constantly looking at new ways to keep that trend going". No longer separate editions, Windows 10, console and mobile will all become one unified game, with all the same features. New Kirby and Yoshi games are right around the corner, and we're finally getting a proper core Pokemon game on the Switch sometime in the future. This year's Xbox briefing was heavy on multiplatform games like Anthem and Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Microsoft exclusives such as Forza Motorsport 7 and Crackdown 3 will play just fine on your existing Xbox One - or even your gaming PC.More news: NBA Champs Golden State Warriors Mulling Rejection of Trump White House Visit
"My hope is that they join the party as well", Spencer said, "because I think it's an awesome thing to do for gamers".
"You only do one set of work".More news: Pittsburgh Penguins G Matt Murray to start Game 5 vs. Nashville Predators
- London attack death toll rises to eight after body recovered from Thames
- 'March Against Sharia' Event, Counter Protest Planned For Roseville
- Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton nips Vettel for pole position at Canadian Grand Prix
- Pakistan likely to opt out of Champions trophy finals citing safety issues
- Lions send message to All Blacks ahead of test series
- US Sailors Missing in Navy Destroyer Collision With Merchant Vessel
- Three big-time stars not playing the weekend at US Open
- UK royals honor London fire victims as anger mounts
- Super Mario Odyssey will have local co-op
- 'Team Scalise' unites as lawmaker remains in critical condition