While it could be tempting to tinker with the bowling attack, considering Pakistan's right-hander-heavy batting line-up, India would remember that their only defeat in the tournament came at The Oval, where Umesh Yadav's expensive spell forced them to bring in Ashwin in the first place.
The Windies Women wrapped up the camp on Tuesday at the Ageas Bowl where they focussed on all aspects of the game and more importantly, used the time to acclimatise to the notoriously hard English weather. "What system these boys are getting back home?" Batting first, and setting a score, has been a tough ask throughout the knockout phase of the tournament so far, and I don't see that as Pakistan's strength. Addressing a press conference in Mumbai today, he said, the BJP government has taken several steps to accelerate the pace of growth of Indian economy and to change the mindset of people. But in response, many Indians came together to respect the cricketer, because "English doesn't define intelligence", as one Facebook user commented on the post. In the previous match they were a bunch of nervous wrecks allowing India to dictate.More news: Pens not shaken by Preds' surge
That was the tipping point for a turnaround and from there Pakistan qualified for the semi-finals riding a string of good performances against Australia, Sri Lanka and the do-or-die encounter against New Zealand who had not lost a game until that point. In fact, in matches other than in World Cups, India has won only 37% of the matches - just slightly more than one-third of the matches.
Down in the dumps chasing a modest 237, Sarfraz smashed an unbeaten 61 which helped Pakistan recover from 137/6 to an incredible three-wicket victory.More news: Trump confirms he's under investigation for firing former FBI Director James Comey
However, Amit Shah also mentioned that neither India will play in Pakistan nor Pakistan will play in India.
Pakistan were all out for 109 but then bowled out India for 71 on an under-prepared pitch. The occassion was the 2010 Asia Cup semifinal, and another high voltage India Pakistan clash was on the cards.More news: Halep confident of French Open triumph
But Pakistan can draw confidence from the fact that even England were favourites to lift the Cup on March 25, 1992, at the MCG.
- Farm group criticizes pending merger of DuPont and Dow
- AC Milan rage as top keeper Donnarumma eyes exit
- Carnage at US Open as world's top three sent packing
- Wounded US lawmaker 'in some trouble', Trump says
- Fowler leads US Open after firing first-round 65
- Trump Conflates 'Phony Collusion' And Possible Obstruction Of Justice Investigation
- Cristiano Ronaldo Accused of Tax Evasion, Could Face Jail Time
- London Mayor Khan suggests calling off Trump state visit to Britain
- French Open was a 'turning point' for world No.1 Andy Murray
- Xbox One X Price In US, UK And Canada