We gave the Xbox One S a 4/5 score, praising the console's small form factor, the 4K game upscaling, and the fact that it's good value for money as a UHD Blu-ray player.
Microsoft first revealed it would allow Xbox gamers to play against PS4 and PC players at E3 past year, and Sony's initial reaction seemed like it would be open to the idea. That and the decision to omit an UHD Blu-ray player from its newest console were holding the company from greater numbers, though it continues to outsell the Xbox One. Why do we want this feature?
Cross-platform play would allow gamers on both consoles to play with one another online.
All in all, there are some really fantastic games coming our way over the next year or two, and we can't wait to get our hands on them.More news: Federal Reserve Continues To Normalize Monetary Policy
No need to remember what Minecraft to buy or download because you will simple know them as "Minecraft" for all gaming devices.
The cross-platform play has been the word-of-mouth these days in the gaming sphere after Microsoft revealed at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2017 that Minecraft developers are making it possible with the sandbox game.
Nintendo, who has signed on to both Microsoft and Psyonix's vision of cross-platform play, is yet to comment on the ongoing fiasco.More news: The Zpg Plc (ZPLA) Earns Buy Rating from Shore Capital
Also announced was an as-yet-unnamed Pokemon RPG (scheduled for 2018/19), Metroid Prime 4, new Kirby and Yoshi games, and also Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, which looks hilarious.
Speaking to Eurogamer.net, Mr Ryan said: 'We've got to be mindful of our responsibility to our install base. If we had a moment where every company and businessman put everything to the side, opened everything up and just said "go and play"? The original PC game is still known as the "Minecraft: Java Edition" and will still be supported.
'Exposing what in many cases are children to external influences we have no ability to manage or look after, it's something we have to think about very carefully'.
Spencer seemed livid that somebody would make the assertion that Microsoft is unable to keep "Minecraft" players safe.More news: Harry Kane: 'I want to be England captain full time'
Alright, Sony. The ball is in your court once again. Sony took the chance to show some more content for their VR hardware, as well as highlighting expansions to successful games including Uncharted and Horizon: Zero Dawn.
- 'March Against Sharia' Event, Counter Protest Planned For Roseville
- 'Team Scalise' unites as lawmaker remains in critical condition
- Pakistan likely to opt out of Champions trophy finals citing safety issues
- Sony and the Concept of PS4 Exclusivity
- Wonder Woman breaks United States box office record for film by female director
- Turkey lawmakers back sending troops to Qatar base
- Andy Murray wary of Karen Khachanov test
- US, Japan search for 7 Navy sailors, puzzle over ship crash
- NBA Champs Golden State Warriors Mulling Rejection of Trump White House Visit
- US Sailors Missing in Navy Destroyer Collision With Merchant Vessel