Gospel Concert, 2:30 p.m., St. Peter Baptist Church, Clifford, featuring the Gospelteers, sponsored by the Pastor's Aide Ministry. Space is limited. RSVP to 423-544-4382.
VBS will be from 9 a.m.to noon each day Monday through Friday, June 19-23.
- Recovery, a Christ-centered 12-step program for anyone struggling with addictive issues, compulsive behaviors, loss and life challenges, meets each Thursday at Ooltewah United Methodist Church, 6131 Relocation Way. The church will host vacation Bible school from 5:30-7:30 p.m. June 26-29. 423-238-9216, oumclive.org/recovery.
Vacation Bible School, 6 p.m., Staunton Baptist Church, Long Island, Tuesday through Friday.More news: McDonald's ends Olympic sponsorship deal 3 years early
Fish Fry, 10 a.m., Evergreen Baptist Church, 80 Carver Lane, Naruna. Barbecue on Friday. 423-400-8761.
Ocean Commotion: Noah and the Great Flood Vacation Bible School, kindergarten to sixth-grade, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, Alliance Bible Church, 7201 Country Club.
Mission's Yard Sale, 8 a.m.to noon, Rustburg United Methodist Church, 664 Village Hwy. Music, crafts, Bible study, snacks and lunch will be provided. Open to children of all ages.
For more information, call Ronald Zerbe at 432-3580.More news: Warriors reportedly will skip visit to Trump's White House
"Maker Fun Factory - Created by God, Built for a objective", theme of Vacation Bible School, from June 19 to 23 from 9 a.m.to noon each day, at Porterfield Baptist Church; stories, games, snacks and fun for ages 4 through grade 6; church is located at the corner of Schoolhouse Road and Hollywood Drive, Little Hocking; for more information, call the church office at 740-423-8442. For ages 4 through fourth-grade graduates. firstname.lastname@example.org, 423-877-1246. Pastor Linster Strayhorn and United Missionary Baptist Church, New Bern, will be guests.
There is no fee to attend the Vacation Bible School.
- Camp Run Free, no-cost summer day camp incorporating horses, games and Bible lessons, 9 a.m. -2 p.m. July 17-21 at Rhea County Fairgrounds in Evensville, Tenn.More news: Xbox Game Pass will get "at least" 5 new games every month
- Donald Trump cries 'witch hunt' over obstruction probe
- Trump slams obstruction of justice story on Twitter
- Xbox One X Announced
- U.S. lawmaker Scalise improving after baseball field shooting
- Divorce bill focus of Brexit talks on Monday
- Ireland's First Openly Gay Prime Minister Formally Takes Office
- Draymond Green cracks LeBron James bald joke on Instagram
- Lead surgeon: US congressman Scalise showing improvement after being shot
- Coli bacteria found in drinking water at US Open
- Trump Addresses Congressional Baseball Crowd to Call for Unity: 'Let's Play Ball'