According to one listener, Harvey used the Flint water crisis - the one that caused countless health issues for the city's citizens and which one official has just been charged with manslaughter over - as a punchline for barbs directed at the caller.
While we are making progress in replacing lead tainted service lines, we still have to use filters and remain on bottled water.
Harvey's c0-hosts laughed and softly told him that he should apologize and move on, which he didn't.More news: Father, daughter killed in GWB crash identified
This morning callers and I were cracking jokes about the Cleveland Cavaliers loss to the Golden State Warriors.
Harvey's co-hosts on the show immediately erupted into howls of outrage, and one of them formally apologized for Harvey's ridicule of Flint, which has been dealing with the water crisis for the past three years. Harvey, who is a Cavs fan, felt that LeBron James' team deserved the win more than the Warriors. "He gone call in and say Cleveland don't deserve jack and he over their bathing in all that silver water", he responded.
"The caller and I were talking trash about our teams and cities", reads the statement (via WJLA).More news: Shares Under Scrutiny: HP Inc (HPQ)
But this time, the "Family Feud" host, took the jokes too far.
Not cool, Steve. The Flint Water Crisis is still an ongoing issue in the city as there are residents still without clean drinking water. He said that he wasn't dissing the entire city of Flint, but only talking to that one man.
Harvey already has people looking at him twisted after a mean-spirited in-house memo was secretly released that told his underlings not to speak to him in the halls or in the makeup room - or anywhere else, for that matter, without an appointment.More news: Bill Cosby sexual assault trial: Jury to deliberate for 4th day
Before taking the next caller Harvey told the caller there was "one more thing".
- Jewish stars, directors and shows clean up at Tonys
- United States lawmakers back at work after shooting, congressman still hospitalized
- Trump Reportedly Being Investigated for Possible Obstruction of Justice
- Jury Deadlocked In Bill Cosby Sex Assault Trial
- Donald Trump Under Investigation for Possible Obstruction of Justice
- Anderson Talisca: 'There is love with Jose Mourinho'
- Attacked while running, woman drowns rabid raccoon in puddle
- Sheriff: Escaped inmates stole another vehicle
- Microsoft's 'Office in the Windows Store' release is coming June 15
- No deal yet between UK Conservatives and DUP to back PM May