More Arab and Muslim-majority African countries later joined the diplomatic blockade, even as several powers have called for resolving the crisis.
Iran has made five air shipments to Qatar to support the emirate after the embargo imposed by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, as reported by Sahroh Nousbandadi, a spokesman for the Iranian airline Iran Air.More news: Kohli promises no let-up from India in Champions Trophy Bangladesh semi
Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba said Arab states would give the U.S. a list of specific actions Qatar must take before punitive steps are lifted.
"I don't think there is any reason that people need to be concerned about what's happening, or any speculation on the Qatari riyal".
Ankara is one of Qatar's strongest allies and earlier this week committed to deploying troops at its base in the emirate.
President Tayyip Erdogan, who has cultivated close ties to Doha while preserving relations with Saudi Arabia, dispatched his foreign minister to Doha in a bid to solve a dispute raising concern across the Middle East and beyond.More news: USA sanctions against Russian Federation to last forever
But it was not immediately clear if they arrived.
Qatar Airways on June 7 announced the cancelation of all flights into Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the UAE and Bahrain, just weeks after having been hit by a new United States travel ban on laptops and tablets in passenger cabins.
The Saudi Press Agency accused Qatari officials of repeatedly violating "their worldwide obligations and the agreements they signed under the umbrella of the Gulf Cooperation Council for Arab States to cease hostilities against [Saudi Arabia] and stand against terrorist activities".
"The First vessel on that service is to arrive Friday and will run once a week", he added.More news: Storms possible Thursday; Chances stick around this weekend
"The state of Qatar has been an impartial diplomatic mediator in resolving crises and disputes between brotherly and friendly countries and will continue to be a major player in the worldwide community", the unnamed source at the Qatari Foreign Ministry said, according to QNA.
- Ex-NBA player Rodman expected to arrive in North Korea on Tuesday
- Centrica PLC (CNA) Earns "Sell" Rating from Deutsche Bank AG
- Dana White offers more details on the Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor fight
- DC, Maryland Officials Promise 'Major Lawsuit' Against Trump
- Amit Shah to meet 'opposing' ally Uddhav Thackeray
- Skipper Sarfraz proud after 'no chance' Pakistan reach final
- BP, Reliance to invest $6 billion more in offshore gasfield
- Pakistan Tableau At SCO Reception Includes Delhi's Red Fort With Tricolour
- Kushner to meet with Senate Intel staff
- Rod Rosenstein Says There's No Reason to Fire Mueller