You might think an out-of-the-box Porsche is plenty exclusive-and you'd be right.
The Porsche's 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series can be tailored according to the customers likes and has been made available in colours of Agate Grey Metallic, Carrara White Metallic that elicit no extra cost. Its first auto, the Exclusive Series, will be produced in just 500 units worldwide. Limited to just 500 units, the Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series will arrive in Canada this fall―adorned with a $293,800 base price tag, no less!
The 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive is being built by hand at the new Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur facility at the company's headquarters in Stuttgart.More news: Manchester attacks: Police search landfill site in Bury
Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur will now be responsible for all custom work conducted by Porsche. With the introduction of this new limited production run, the sports vehicle manufacturer is beginning a new chapter: Porsche Exclusive will now be presented across the globe with the new "Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur" brand.
Crucially, the department can enhance Porsche cars in terms of both styling and performance, with the sole limits being "technical and qualitative feasibility". This in-house workshop has dedicatedly been developed for producing and customising limited edition models from Porsche's portfolio. But as compared to the Porsche 911 series, the Bentley is just a 2 plus 2 math problem. The signature "Turbo S" is embroidered in gold letters on the headrests and the roof skylight in alcantara is embellished with a double yellow strip pattern. A plate on the passenger's side displays the car's limited-edition number. The door entry guards, also finished in carbon, come with illuminated Exclusive Series lettering.
Porsche Design has released a customised chronograph watch to go with the new model, echoing the colour scheme and design of the Exclusive Series. 607 hp!The 911 was not exclusive enough.More news: Trump is willing to testify under oath on Comey
Exclusive therefore in its mechanics, this 911 is as much in its appearance.
As standard, the Exclusive Series gets black, centre-locking 20in wheels with Golden Yellow Metallic highlights.
Porsche is yet to decide how many examples of the Exclusive Series will come to the United Kingdom and what starting prices will be. The luggage set costs Euro 5,474 in Germany and is available in conjunction with factory collection or from Porsche Tequipment at any Porsche Centre.More news: The iMac Pro is the gorgeous Darth Vader of Apple products
- 'Over the rainbow' released as single to benefit Manchester victims
- Sonam Kapoor turns 32, celebrates with two birthday cakes: See photos here
- Three men arrested by anti-terror police following armed raids
- Defensemen help Penguins play fast in Stanley Cup Final
- Unseeded Jelena Ostapenko stuns Simona Halep in French Open final
- Sharing Wi-Fi password just got easier with iOS 11
- Multai to Mandsaur: Farmers face bullets despite changes in regime
- London Bridge terrorists planned larger attack using heavy truck and Molotov cocktails
- London police chief: Attack victims show city's diversity
- Bahrain Welcomes Trump's Statements on Qatar