But now, there's speculation it won't be the only one. The main camera will also be double but will be located vertically, and the body will get a metal frame and a covering of glass in the style of the Xiaomi Mi 6.
Fortunately for Apple, the rumor mills do not believe that such a delay in the launch of the iPhone 8 will negatively affect the sales of the flagship iPhone model.More news: Trump Meets With Romanian President
Apple upstream supply chain has reportedly started mass producing components for the iPhone 7S, iPhone 7S Plus and iPhone 8, the report said. The front of the device would offer a screen that almost entirely covers the face, and the back would be designed with glass.
While Apple is said to be planning a new design for iPhone 8, the company's iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus were rumored to deliver the same design as last year's iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Where they came from and who drew them, remained unknown, but now the whole world knows, will look like these phones.More news: North Korea 'rejects' United Nations sanctions, vows to bolster nuclear force
Based on a report from Apple's parts supply chain, however, that's not the case.
Longbow Research analyst Shawn Harrison expects the mass production of iPhone OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) models to be delayed to the end of September or early October 2017 due to the complexity around the A11 processor, Touch ID (identification), and OLED display.More news: Scottish secessionist dreams of swift independence vote dashed
For its part, Apple hasn't commented on its future iPhone plans and at WWDC earlier this year, focused exclusively on iOS 11 rather than iPhone hardware talk. There are still doubts lingering about whether Apple will still release the new iPhone 8 or not, since there has been very little chatter from the company's side regarding the anniversary edition of the iPhone.
- Turkey's Erdogan calls for lifting of Qatar blockade, approves troop deployment
- Putin dismisses U.S. claims about Trump, Russia and elections
- UK leader May seen fighting for survival after election failure
- Putin warns IS eyeing Central Asia, southern Russia
- U.S. intelligence chiefs decline to comment on Trump inquiry
- US Open tee times, pairings: Thursday's first round
- After five appearances, Sharif's son hopes no more JIT appearance
- Cavaliers enjoy record-setting points totals in first half vs. Warriors
- There's no Office free ride on Apple's new 10.5-in. iPad Pro
- Theresa May's joint chiefs of staff resign after botched Conservative election gamble