These let you rate an app from the prompt, without redirecting to the store. It may even make people more interested in leaving a review, because it can be done without exiting the app and because it means they'll be done with the prompt for good.
A game featuring 'Pepe The Frog, ' the internet meme who morphed into a symbol of the alt-right, has been declined by Apple's App Store because the tech giant considers the cartoon's main character as "objectionable content". It has a redesigned Games, Apps and Today tabs, which are packed with a lot of interesting stuff. This could cause issues if an app is updated and the developer wants to receive feedback on the new version. There are no apps in the App Store with Pepe in the title, and it does not appear in many meme apps and iMessage sticker packs (there are no Pepes in "MemeStickers", for instance). Needless to say, App Store has affected the lives of thousands of developers and publishers globally and this big change in App Store is something everyone should take notice. The App store of Apple is a home to one the most vibrant and innovative apps around the world.
Apple is shipping many features in this new update but two most prominent features, that Apple is shipping are Games and Apps tabs.More news: Pro hockey: Predators eye road magic, upset
However, as with in-app purchases, Apple will now take a 30 percent cut from all tips that apps will generate.
This seems like it should be a win-win for users and developers. The company has updated its App Store to help users discover app and games more easily.
The company is also planning to launch its new OS named iOS 11.More news: Iran identifies IS assailants in twin attacks
Apple won't allow third-party apps to ask you to leave the app altogether, but instead will offer an alternative that allows you to give it a star rating without having to leave the app you're using.
Apple's push for making ASO a central piece in the new App store is also interesting to note because Apple has been pushing for Search ads in the App Store as another way of increasing revenues via paid app installs that has been dominated by Facebook in the last few years.More news: Ariana Grande resumes tour after Manchester attack
- GONE: Theresa May's Chiefs Of Staff Quit Following Disastrous Election Result
- Red Sox lefty headed to DL after bullpen slip
- Wanted to make a children's film, says Anurag Basu
- Snap polls fallout: Theresa May's closest advisers resign
- Camera Catches Saddest Predators Watch Party During Game 5 Loss To Penguins
- Merkel says European Union ready to start Brexit negotiations
- Comey evidence: Is Trump closer to obstruction of justice?
- Kuwait says Qatar is 'willing' to hold dialogue
- Hollywood Stars & Fans React To Batman Actor Adam West Death
- Trump accuses Comey of lying, offers to talk to Special Counsel