Need for Speed: Payback is the latest open-world racer from developer Ghost Games, which produced the rebooted Need for Speed in 2015. After making a Need for Speed movie, EA appears to have taken a more cinematic storytelling approach to its game. Here's what you need to know.
Payback looks fast and furious, featuring relics, cars that need to be found and restored, a la Forza Horizon.More news: Trump '100 Percent' Willing to Testify Under Oath on Comey Allegations
Cue a number of outrageously modded supercars, fast driving, and the police chases that the game has been known for over the years.
EA had previously said that you would control three different characters, though it wasn't apparent that this would happen so seamlessly during the course of a single mission.More news: New search underway near home of London Bridge terrorists
With the enforcers dealt with, you're able to slam into the truck itself, triggering one of a number of cutscenes during this entire sequence.
Need For Speed Payback releases on November 10 2017, so you won't need to wait too long to take down choppers yourself this year.More news: Lil Wayne Sued for Hate Crime After Punching Club Bouncer
- Iraq presses Mosul assault, calls civilians to flee
- India are not invincible, says Kohli
- Sessions left hanging as Trump turns his back on the attorney general
- Burlington Mayor Discusses We Are Still In Climate Mayors' Effort
- Apple introduces HomePod speaker
- Apple shows off new iPads in promo video
- Clinton blames Comey, Russia, WikiLeaks, media, DNC for election loss
- Trump says '100 percent' willing to respond to Comey under oath
- Apple announces new iMac Pro : Key Features
- Intel Xeon Chip + AMD Radeon Vega gpu = The Best iMac ever!