Need for Speed: Payback is the latest open-world racer from developer Ghost Games, which produced the rebooted Need for Speed in 2015. After making a Need for Speed movie, EA appears to have taken a more cinematic storytelling approach to its game. Here's what you need to know.
Payback looks fast and furious, featuring relics, cars that need to be found and restored, a la Forza Horizon.More news: 'Too Much': Majority Of Voters Want The President Off Twitter
Cue a number of outrageously modded supercars, fast driving, and the police chases that the game has been known for over the years.
EA had previously said that you would control three different characters, though it wasn't apparent that this would happen so seamlessly during the course of a single mission.More news: Cespedes returns to Mets' lineup in 1st game of doubleheader
With the enforcers dealt with, you're able to slam into the truck itself, triggering one of a number of cutscenes during this entire sequence.
Need For Speed Payback releases on November 10 2017, so you won't need to wait too long to take down choppers yourself this year.More news: Trump Lawyer Reportedly to File Complaint Against Comey Over Shared Memos
- Apple announces new iMac Pro : Key Features
- "We are under siege" | President Trump gives charging speech during Comey's testimony
- Roy Keane tells Republic 'to go to war' in Austria game
- The United States first tested the newest anti-ballistic missile interceptor
- Intel Xeon Chip + AMD Radeon Vega gpu = The Best iMac ever!
- Clinton blames Comey, Russia, WikiLeaks, media, DNC for election loss
- Unseeded Ostapenko Beats Bacsinszky to Reach Final
- New search underway near home of London Bridge terrorists
- Apple shows off new iPads in promo video
- Trump '100 Percent' Willing to Testify Under Oath on Comey Allegations