Grande hosted the "One Love Manchester" benefit concert, and she also served as the performer during the show's finale.
"I encourage you to choose love even when it's hard".More news: Kremlin denies Russian hackers attacked US software firm
Speaking of the Manchester Arena atrocity's youngest victims, he said on the night: "Those children who had their tomorrows ripped away from them, we owe it to them to be courageous - they demand our bravery".
And in that same vein, can we just boo Piers Morgan right on outta here?
Alongside a picture of them on stage at the concert, Leigh-Anne wrote on Instagram: "A gig we'll never forget".More news: Man convicted of sexually assaulting 6 girls from one family
Usher's presence was missed at Ariana Grande's big One Love Manchester benefit concert. "All we feel here tonight is love, resilience, positivity", said Pharrel Williams, who performed alongside Miley Cyrus.
Grande's manager, Scooter Braun, also shared some video mementos from the special day.
It took plenty of courage for Grande to return to Manchester, as it did for those thousands in attendance - including about 14,000 who were at the original concert.
In the aftermath of the horrific attack, the police in Manchester -much like those in London - have worked tirelessly to protect everyone in the city from future harm.More news: Former Panamanian dictator Noriega dies at 83
An armed police officer stands outside the Old Trafford Cricket Ground ahead of the One Love Manchester tribute concert in Manchester, Britain, June 4, 2017.
- Cyclone Mora pounds Bangladesh coast, damage reported
- New Zealand race vehicle driver Dixon calls robbery a big "contrast"
- Apple Takes On Distracted Driving With New Feature
- Trump jokes that Kushner 'more famous than me'
- Australia Just Broke The Most Boring World Record Of All
- Bill Cosby's chief accuser describes feeling 'humiliated and confused' after sexual assault
- New iPhone feature to block texts while driving
- Saudi Arabia revokes Qatar Airways licence
- Cosby back in court for Day Two of indecent assault trial
- Draymond Green laughs at Magic Johnson's claim about sweeping Warriors