"It's kind of insane but it's kind of fun".
The apartment resident reported a burglary to Vail Police on May 31, when she returned to find evidence of a home invasion, Vail police said.
"Left the window unlatched, it was still shut".More news: Lyft, NuTonomy Team Up on Self-Driving Cars as Alliances Proliferate
Surveillance video captured an unusual scene in a condo in East Vail, Colorado: a bear trying his hand at playing the living room's piano after breaking into the home. While inside, the bear did minor damage to the apartment, knocking down some dominoes and taking food from the freezer.
According to Fox 29, the bear seems to have made its way into the home through an open kitchen window.
Once inside the bear had a light lunch, knocked some dominos around and finally took aim at the piano.More news: Arab nations cut ties with Qatar in major row
To everyone's surprise, the footage also showed the curious bear briefly stop to "play" the woman's piano.
This family liked bears and wildlife before this happened now they are in complete love- just happy the bear didn't make that big of a mess. "I was like, I can't believe this is real".
"The chords captured on video were unbearable and the tune was equally grizzly", police said.More news: LeBron James, Kevin Durant recorded a rap song together in 2011
- Trump moves to privatise U.S. air traffic control
- 200+ mayors, 10 governors counter Trump's exit from Paris Agreement
- Apple HomePod Speaker Announced At WWDC
- Afghanistan: 7 killed, 15 injured in blast at Great Mosque of Herat
- Mideast countries cut ties with Qatar
- TV personality Piers Morgan apologises to singer Ariana Grande
- London attack: Who were the attackers?
- London mayor: 'You do not commit these disgusting acts in my name'
- WWDC 2017: 8 of the biggest announcements from Apple's keynote
- Warriors Coach Steve Kerr Opens Up On Future; Leads Team Past Cavs