"It's kind of insane but it's kind of fun".
The apartment resident reported a burglary to Vail Police on May 31, when she returned to find evidence of a home invasion, Vail police said.
"Left the window unlatched, it was still shut".More news: Apple HomePod Speaker Announced At WWDC
Surveillance video captured an unusual scene in a condo in East Vail, Colorado: a bear trying his hand at playing the living room's piano after breaking into the home. While inside, the bear did minor damage to the apartment, knocking down some dominoes and taking food from the freezer.
According to Fox 29, the bear seems to have made its way into the home through an open kitchen window.
Once inside the bear had a light lunch, knocked some dominos around and finally took aim at the piano.More news: Apple HomePod brings Siri into the living room
To everyone's surprise, the footage also showed the curious bear briefly stop to "play" the woman's piano.
This family liked bears and wildlife before this happened now they are in complete love- just happy the bear didn't make that big of a mess. "I was like, I can't believe this is real".
"The chords captured on video were unbearable and the tune was equally grizzly", police said.More news: Music Special: One Love Manchester Benefit Gig
- WWDC 2017: 8 of the biggest announcements from Apple's keynote
- Lyft, NuTonomy Team Up on Self-Driving Cars as Alliances Proliferate
- London mayor: 'You do not commit these disgusting acts in my name'
- Putin: 'It wouldn't make sense for us to interfere' in USA election
- Warriors cruise past Cavs in Kerr's return
- Apple To Launch New iPad Pro In India In July 2017
- Mideast countries cut ties with Qatar
- Arab nations cut ties with Qatar in major row
- Trump moves to privatise U.S. air traffic control
- Predators even Stanley Cup final at 2-2 with win over Penguins