Mum Karen Mills said the visit was "unbelievable" and provided 30 minutes of "pure happiness" for her daughter and the youngsters who were caught up in the May 22 attack.
A chief superintendent at Greater Manchester police has said it was working with the promoter to see what action could be brought against those who made "unscrupulous applications", the Daily Mirror said.
The man was arrested Friday on suspicion of offenses contrary to the Terrorism Act after police cordoned off an area in southern Manchester visited by the bomber, Salman Abedi.
She returned this week and visited recovering victims in hospital in the Manchester.More news: Real Madrid vs. Juventus 2017 live stream
U.S. pop singer Ariana Grande has paid a surprise visit to young fans who were injured in a suicide attack on a concert she gave in Manchester last month, posing with them for selfies and signing t-shirts.
"So happy she came i could burst!", he wrote.
Still no official word in Manchester natives Oasis will reunite for the event, which will raise funds for the victims and families impacted by the terrorist bombing outside of Grande's Manchester concert on May 22.
He wrote: "This means more to us than all the incredible things people have done this week. when your daughter asks after her 2nd operation is ariana ok?" Never seen Jaden so happy!More news: Champions Trophy: India will be under pressure, not Pakistan, claims Sarfraz
The singer also took to social media to share some images, posting a picture of herself and Jaden on Instagram. No1 deserves this more than her.
There will also be performances from Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Pharrell Williams, Take That, Niall Horan, Little Mix, Robbie Williams and Black Eyed Peas.
The worldwide superstar was "lovely, adorable and humble" as she brought sunflowers and teddy bears as gifts, hugged victims and posed for selfies on Friday night ahead of Sunday's benefit concert in the city.
After canceling her upcoming shows in London and Switzerland, Grande organized a star-studded tribute concert in Manchester for the victims.More news: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Finals Game 1
- China vows to stick to climate deal before Trump announcement
- Arsenal captain Per Mertesacker could be forced to start FA Cup final
- UK police investigate car in Manchester
- O'Brien Sends Out Six In Wide Open Investec Derby
- Modi tells Macron India will 'go beyond' Paris climate accord
- Trump has a message for the Muslim world
- Pakistani players will perform their best against India, says Manager Talat Ali
- PM Modi inaugurates Dhola-Sadiya bridge in Assam
- Conflicting stories about Kushner's meeting with Russian banker
- Bill Maher's use of racial slur on HBO show draws criticism