Veteran actress Sridevi, who is gearing up for her forthcoming film "Mom", says that she is totally a director's actor. Of course, she (Sridevi) is one of the USP of the film but also I think Akshaye Khanna, Nawazuddin and the rest of the actors of the film also played an equally important role to narrate the story. Mom is slated to release worldwide on July 7th. "He did a wonderful job" said Sridevi at the trailer launch of the film. The trailer leaves many questions unanswered, the most prominent one being- what happened that spoilt Sridevi's picture ideal life. One that Devki's (Sridevi's) elder daughter Arya is a little aloof from her and two, Devki is a loving wife and mother to two handsome daughters and everything seems to be perfectly fine in their family.
The trailer of Sridevi starrer Mom and has left us biting our nails. Overall, the trailer seems confused about the direction it wants the viewers to think in. We see the actor visiting her past and fishing for a way to rectify her relationship with the daughter.More news: Donald Trump, Saudi King inaugurate global centre against extremism
"I sincerely hope that the film reaches a wider audience and they feel the essence of the story".
Sridevi and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a still from MOM.More news: Iowa and Nebraska lawmakers stand by Trump on Paris climate accord
The movie is a comeback of Sridevi after five years. Ravi Udyawar directs the film.
Mumbai: Sridevi's upcoming film "Mom" features two Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui and Sajal Ali and producer Boney Kapoor said their contribution to the film is vast. Apart from Sridevi and Nawazuddin, the movie also stars Akshaye Khanna, Abhimanyu Singh and Pitobash Tripathy in key roles.More news: Modi meets Governors of 16 Russian regions
- French President Emmanuel Macron To Visit India This Year
- Times Trump Broke His Own Health Care Promises
- Paris Climate Agreement: Four US states join alliance committed to upholding deal
- Juventus bar Zidane's path to history with Madrid
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and Lars Ulrich attend Chris Cornell's funeral
- Hundreds demonstrate in Kabul for better security
- RSA Insurance Group plc's (RSA) Neutral Rating Reiterated at Citigroup Inc
- French Ministry takes on Trump with its own climate change video
- Trump lashes out at Germany over 'very bad for US' policies
- CytRx Corporation (CYTR) Reviewed By Analysts