Grande will be joined by a number of pop stars for the One Love Manchester concert on Sunday, including Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Coldplay, Take That and Miley Cyrus.
USA pop singer Ariana Grande has paid a surprise visit to young fans who were injured in a suicide attack on a concert she gave in Manchester last month, posing with them for selfies and signing t-shirts.
"I'll be returning to the incredibly fearless city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honor of and to raise money for the victims and their families", she added.
The benefit concert, which is raising money for victims and their families, will take place tomorrow night at Old Trafford cricket ground.More news: 'Houdini' of Alabama death row executed for murder-for-hire
The attack killed 22 people and injured over 100, with many of those still in hospital.
Tickets for the fundraising event sold out in less than six minutes, with approximately 45,000 jumping at the chance to give back to the victims and their families.
Grande also posted a black and white image of the hospital visit on Instagram, which picked up more than a million likes in an hour.
Police may investigate some of the 10,000 people who applied for free tickets to the One Love Manchester concert despite not having attended the Ariana Grande show targeted by a suicide bomber.More news: British and Irish Lions: New Zealand tour starts with Provincial Barbarians game
Peter Mann, the father of Jaden, who was injured during the attack, only had good things to say about Grande. No1 deserves this more than her.
The Ariana Grande-fronted Manchester benefit concert will stream live on YouTube.
"So happy she came i could burst!", he wrote.
Grande also saw Evie Mills, 14, who was visited by the Queen in the same hospital days after the attack.More news: Theresa May's lead over Labour falls ahead of vote
- Cavaliers vs Warriors: 2017 NBA Finals Schedule And Odds
- Nadal thumps Georgian to edge closer to 10th French Open
- Here's what Ivanka Trump did in Saudi Arabia that went under-reported …
- Vladimir Putin Suggests American Hackers Framed Russia
- Nordqvist leads in search of LPGA three-peat
- UN Security Council adds sanctions against North Korea
- Frozen tuna recalled after testing showed hepatitis A virus
- Champions League Final: Buffon looks to become oldest winner
- Get Free Doughnuts Today on National Doughnut Day
- Putin says he's certain that Syria's Assad didn't use chemical weapons