It's not exactly similar in design approach to the Surface Book; the Notebook 9 Pro has a 360 degree hinge, but you still get what you'd expect: a pen tool, a detachable display from a metal laptop base and as many processing bells and whistles as possible. The new devices aren't quite as powerful as the Notebook 9 pro that's now on sale - which includes a 4K display and quad-core processor - and instead seem to be more optimized for a convertible form factor.
There are few active styli in the world that are as popular as Samsung's S Pen, which comes with its popular Galaxy Note line of phones and tablets.More news: Robert Pattinson Was Nearly Fired From Twilight
The main highlight of the device is its built-in S Pen that allows for a great inking experience. The S Pen is compatible with Windows Ink.
The 13-inch Notebook 9 Pro comes with 8GB of RAM and the 15-inch laptop uses 16GB. Perhaps best of all, you never need to charge the S Pen. Graphics will be Intel HD Graphics 620 on the 13-inch model, and an AMD Radeon 540 with 2GB GDDR5 memory on the larger variant. The wide viewing angle on the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro provides viewing clarity for up to 178 degrees for clear pictures and text from any angle.More news: Trump Blasts Germany on Trade, NATO: 'Very Bad for US'
Users will be relieved to see that the new devices still have a nice assortment of various ports (in contrast to the new MacBook Pros, which only have USB-C connectors): two USB 3.0 ports, one USB-C port, a HDMI connector, and a MicroSD card reader. It also comes with IR camera that supports Windows Hello for easy authentication.
Samsung Windows PC with 360 degree touchscreenThis touchscreen PC has incredible viewing angles and can be rotated 360 degrees to use in both notebook and tablet mode easily.More news: Zookeeper killed by tiger is remembered as a 'shining light'
- Patrick, Straus deadlocked over 'bathroom bill'
- Jessica Chastain Calls Out Cannes Films For Dismal Portrayal Of Women Characters
- President Trump places wreath at Arlington National Cemetery
- Trump Tweets Criticism of Germany After Merkel Questioned US Reliability
- Spence dethrones Brook in barnburner
- Have beaten stacked teams like Warriors before: LeBron James
- Kevin Love on Cavs Being Underdogs: 'Funny to me'
- Newark Airport temporarily closes after plane engine fire
- Senate Intel Committee Requests All Trump Campaign Communications — WashPost
- Texas Moves Forward With "Bathroom Bill" Legislation