Also attending the screening of Baywatch were Varun Dhawan, Fugly actor Mohit Marwah, Angad Bedi and Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma, who will soon be launched in Bollywood by the 51-year-old superstar.
Jhanvi Kapoor was seen at Karan Johar's party.
Ishaan drove her to the screening, with another of their friend also accompanying them.More news: Bournemouth sign Begovic from Chelsea
A few other reports, which have been doing the rounds lately, claim that Shahid was extremely upset when he learned about his brother's alleged affair with Jhanvi.
If reports are to be believed, Kapoor had a heart-to-heart conversation with the to-be debutant about his personal life, which Shahid believes that he needs to keep discreet since it might take away the focus away from his debut film, Beyond The Clouds.More news: LeBron ready for NBA's great challenge
According to sources close to the actor, Shahid is miffed with Ishaan's dating rumours.
But it seems that youngster is in no mood to pay heed to Shahid's advice.
Fans of Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar would like to see the two work together in a film.More news: Manchester terror attack: Bomber reportedly visited Germany days before attack
Ishaan was spotted again with Jhanvi, this time at a screening of Priyanka Chopra's "Baywatch" in Mumbai late Monday.
- Trump hails heroes at Arlington
- LeBron James passes Michael Jordan as all-time playoff scorer
- Jose Mourinho opens up about Manchester United's interest in Antoine Griezmann
- Shoving, threats between reps on House floor during protests at Capitol
- Perdue Weigh in on NAFTA Renegotiations
- Family affair: Dillon brings iconic No. 3 to NASCAR's victory lane
- 'Monster Hunter XX' Nintendo Switch Version Supports Cross-Play With 3DS Handheld
- Wenger exit would leave Arsenal 'in lurch'
- AJ Tracey backs Jeremy Corbyn, explains why he's voting Labour
- Merkel: US relations important, but must also look elsewhere