So, when it comes time for Liam Gallagher to tour in support of As You Were, what might fans expect? Liam previously blasted his brother - who he frequently compares to a potato - for not inviting any of their family to his birthday party.
It's a wonder that Liam (who famously plays well with others) wasn't invited to the English estate for cocktails and selfies. Actors Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander were there, along with Little Britain's David Walliams. He simply posted: "Happy 50th rkid stay young LG x (sic)" However, Liam was not in attendance at his brother's lavish birthday party last Saturday (27.05.17), which was themed around drug smuggling TV show "Narcos".
Re potatoes 50th he's not invited none of his family not even his own mother says a lot about the man and his part planner pair of wankers.More news: Ariana Grande to Perform Benefit Concert After Manchester Tragedy
Perhaps Noel anxious his little bro might rub guests the wrong way.
SOME Might Say it's the flawless moment for an Oasis reunion - after Liam Gallagher dropped the aggro to wish big brother Noel a happy 50th birthday.
One fan tweeted: 'Reunite for a charity gig for Manchester seeing as you're in a nice kinda mood'.More news: Prime Minsiter Modi meets German Chancellor
The party also involved a mariachi band which, frankly, just feels like twisting the knife.
The timing of the gig - and the renewed resonance of Oasis's 1996 hit Don't Look Back In Anger - has fuelled speculation that Liam and Noel might put aside their sibling rivalry and share a stage for the first time in eight years. This probably doesn't bode well for an Oasis reunion.More news: US consumer spending jumps; monthly inflation rebounds
- Arsenal confirms extension for Arsene Wenger
- Rubio praises Trump for new Venezuela sanctions
- Penguins escape shaky Game 1 with win over Predators
- Change Senate rules to speed up health care, tax reform bills
- Former Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega Dies At 83
- No. 1 Kerber out of French Open in first round
- Huddersfield beat Reading to claim Premier League promotion
- Petra Kvitova eases past Julie Boserup in first match after stabbing
- Ex-MotoGP champion Nicky Hayden dies at 35
- Mississippi boy shot dead after being taken during car theft