Chelsea have already been crowned Premier League champions and are looking to complete a glorious Double. A win in the FA Cup Final would help offset some of the disappointment, but not all that much. They're going to want revenge but we'll stick to our tactics and try and make sure we win. "I have this dream and also my players have this dream".
The club spent £400million constructing their new stadium, meaning finances were extremely tight in the following years as they looked to repay back a massive loan taken out to finance the build. (But) Lampard is finished, Didier Drogba is finished, Ashley Cole, John Terry now. They won a lot of trophies in this competition. In addition, Chelsea will become one of the five Premier League clubs that will play in the Champions League next season.
Having chose to join Chelsea five years ago because of our miracle run to the Champions League crown, Hazard has only had two things on his mind: to win trophies and to have fun.More news: Chester Bennington sang Hallelujah at Chris Cornell memorial
"It's not bad - but it can be better", Hazard said. I have given it to him.
The defeat rounded off a disappointing month for Chelsea following the 2-2 draw away to Swansea and the 2-1 loss at home to Liverpool earlier in September.
"There's only one way to do that, by winning and celebrating, to drink a bit of champagne". I played with Dennis Bergkamp up front against Manchester United, who had (Cristiano) Ronaldo, (Wayne) Rooney, (Ryan) Giggs, (Paul) Scholes.
Chelsea, and Hazard, have been rejuvenated under Conte, but the Belgian is not concerned over his place in the global pecking order.More news: 'Challenging' talks expected as Trump, other G7 leaders meet
"That's what it's like when you are at a top club", he added.
He said: "No terrorist will stop me watching my beloved Chelsea". I have never won it and it could be a good opportunity for me and the team to lift it.
"I know very well the Arsenal history in the FA Cup and with Arsene". It's not my target. Even as he heads into the final phase of his career, he just wants to keep going.
Chelsea almost get a penalty as well, when Hazard goes down under the challenge of Rob Holding, but referee Anthony Taylor waves play on, even if replays suggest there was some contact.More news: Trade, Climate Change on Agenda for G-7 Summit in Sicily
The 36-year-old defender is likely to be a substitute at best at Wembley Stadium today, where he could make a 718th appearance. There is always a guy at the club who did not get a medal.
- Champagne and cigars for Conte if Chelsea triumph
- Saskatchewan man charged over online threats against prime minister
- Steffi Graf urged Andre Agassi to take job with Novak Djokovic
- Fox retracts story about murdered DNC staffer
- Chelsea gaffer Antonio Conte says Arsene Wenger deserves to stay at Arsenal
- LeBron James' Post-Game Press Conference Filled With Selfies, Laughable Moments
- Armed police guarding FA Cup final after Manchester bomb
- Ariana Grande to hold benefit concert for Manchester terror attack victims
- Trump aides keep mum on Kushner-Russia reports
- Juan Mata praises ruthless Jose Mourinho as finals streak continues