But after Mr Trump became the President, the First lady, instead of moving to the White House, has remained in NY, adding to speculation about their relationship. We've got EXCLUSIVE details on why she keeps shutting down his attempts to hold her hand.
Donald trump is expected to arrive to Israel in the next hour as part of his first foreign visit as president to the Middle East.
Later that day when they were leaving for their next destination, the Trumps opted for the finger-hold which was achieved by Melania wrapping two of her fingers around one of her husband's fingers as they headed to a helicopter.
A lot has been made of Melania Trump's body language on her husband's on-going overseas trip.More news: Netanyahu: US to Boost Military Aid Amid Saudi Arms Deal
There are reports a auto hit a motorbike and a bicycle in Tel Aviv.
Donald Trump's first global trip is in full swing.
On another occasion, she was seen nudging the President, reminding him to keep his hand on his heart during the national anthem. Melania Trump has remained in NY, rather than moving to live in the White House, adding to internet speculation about the state of their relationship. "They emerged from that plane as partners, she as the spouse of the President, fully prepared for her role".
From the airport, Trump is expected to continue to Jerusalem, where he will meet with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the President's Residence in Jerusalem. The story alleges that Melania Trump is quite protective of her husband and how he's portrayed in the media.More news: A 'Pirates' life for Depp as he sets sail in fifth film
Hazan, who was not invited to the event, later posted the photo on Facebook, writing: 'Thank you, Mr President - it was my pleasure!'
Wearing a black skullcap, he paused in front of the holiest site where Jews can pray, then placed what appeared to be a written prayer or note between its stones, as is custom.
"She's already shown that although public speaking might not be something she's entirely comfortable with just yet, the actions she does take are genuine, and a window into the kind of person she is", says McBride.More news: Warriors favored over LeBron and Cavaliers in the Finals
- IRAN: Rouhani says regional stability impossible without Tehran
- French Open 2017 odds: Who should you bet on at Roland Garros?
- PA slams Netanyahu remarks on Jerusalem division
- After intel leak, United Kingdom freezes out U.S. on Manchester bombing
- Services to have 4-slab GST rates, no decision on gold
- Trump wants ME peace 'compromise' but admits won't be easy
- Jakarta Bombing Kills Three Police Officers, Linked to Islamic State
- Trumps continues Iran nuclear tirade as tensions mount in West Asia
- It Just Sucks - Ajax Star Left Super Frustrated By Manchester United's Tactics
- Taiwan Becomes First Asian Country to Approve Same-Sex Marriage