After being substituted in the win over Sunderland on Sunday, he seemed to have a long walk to the sidelines as he continuously waved to all sides of Stamford Bridge.
Shearer wasn't impressed with what he saw, despite conceding Terry deserved a huge farewell, given all he has achieved with the Blues. It's highly unlikely that he will get a chance to play for big clubs in Europe at this point in his career but according to reports he does have offers to from a few mediocre teams in the Premier league. "I am a bit uncomfortable with it to be honest with you".More news: G7 to acknowledge climate deadlock with US
By the time he left the field through a guard of honour formed by his teammates, it was the 28th minute.
The bookmaking on Premier League fixtures is a lucrative market, with millions being wagered every week on games, with these types of exotic bets making up only a small fraction of the total volume. Now it's time to deal with the fallout to his 26th-minute substitution in the same game against Sunderland. "Really. I couldn't care less".
John Terry has hit back at criticism over his controversial celebrations during the defender's last ever game for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, insisting that he "couldn't care less" what people think.More news: Arsenal Vs Chelsea FA Cup Final Divides Nollywood Stars
"All I care about is celebrating with my Chelsea fans because me and them have had an incredible rapport and have done for 22 years".
Speaking on Sky Sports, Neville said: "They do most things very well". Stability is a rare commodity in football today, but here is one example where it might not be in the club's best interests. I know he's a unique player.
It is believed that a move overseas to China or the USA is now unlikely, and Terry will be making a straight decision between continuing to play Premier League football for a club that can offer regular game time, or retirement.More news: How Iheanacho rescued Nigeria from Corsica defeat
Alan Shearer said on Match Of The Day: "Terry has been an absolute giant of the Premier League, 717 appearances, 15 trophies".
- FA Cup Final Preview
- This hilarious photo sums up Trump's visit to Vatican
- Juan Mata praises ruthless Jose Mourinho as finals streak continues
- Armed police guarding FA Cup final after Manchester bomb
- Nadal unstoppable on clay this year as he claims fifth Madrid title
- Increases Position in Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- Fox retracts story about murdered DNC staffer
- Liberum Capital Reiterates "Hold" Rating for QinetiQ Group plc (QQ)
- President Trump's Peace Efforts Require A Regional Approach
- LeBron James' Post-Game Press Conference Filled With Selfies, Laughable Moments