In the two-minute preview, Probst explains via narration that the three tribes will be divided "based on the positive traits most often associated with them by others".
"This is something we've never talked about, but it's a flawless time". But there was one twist left: Host Jeff Probst unveiled a new final Tribal Council format. I'm going to keep Tai and get rid of Sarah.' We would have had a tie. This is what would happen in a future season.More news: Manchester attack: Ariana Grande 'superfan' Georgina Callander dies
With the two-hour finale Wednesday night at 8 p.m. and the following one-hour reunion, 24 Hours wanted to explore some of the best and most controversial moments of a topsy-turvy season because, while it may not have been must-see TV, Survivor did deliver some jaw-dropping scenes - especially during its first few weeks.
Despite Brad's impressive winning streak, he failed to impress the members of the jury because his social and strategic skills were questionable.More news: Chelsea cancel victory parade in wake of Manchester terror attack
Troyzan has had a quiet edit so far onSurvivor: Game Changers; however, he has won Individual Immunity and found at least one hidden Immunity Idol.
Sarah, who also competed in season 28 of the show, made it far.
Despite it all, real-life cop Sarah, who admittedly "played like a criminal", had a stellar run this season, managing to backstab the best of the best.More news: Taiwan's top court paves way to legalise same-sex marriage
- Trump declares Palestine ready for peace talks
- Trump budget chief defends plan in face of opposition
- KKR captain Gambhir credits bowlers for 'brilliant' win over SRH
- Kashmir: India to keep pressure on Pakistan troops at the LoC
- Acer unveils two Iconia tablets, including Tab 10 with Quantum dot display
- Unlikely Figures Praising President Trump's Israel, Middle East Trip
- Marking difference with U.S., France urges dialogue with Iran
- Former Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes Is Dead
- Morgan cautious over Stokes injury
- Pederson leaves game after frightening collision with Puig