The Karawal Nagar MLA, who was yesterday suspended from the primary membership of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), also threatened to launch a hunger strike tomorrow if the party did not make public financial details of five AAP leaders' foreign trips.
The AAP said it lost the recently concluded Delhi municipal elections to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party because Electronic Voting Machines were rigged. "There is a limit to lying". Singh told the media that the kind of allegations Mishra had made made it clear that he was being used to harass Kejriwal and other ministers in the Delhi government.
"Today, I am shooting an arrow at the very teacher who taught me how to shoot", he said, adding that he learnt how to "fight corruption" from the AAP supremo.More news: Serena Williams accepts a new challenge - in Silicon Valley
His supporters, who stopped the attacker before he could do any damage, alleged that he claimed to have taken the name of "Sanjay Singh and Jain" when asked about who sent him. He submitted a complaint to Anti Corruption Bureau and then submitted three complaints to the CBI in the water tanker scam. The first in connection with Rs 50 crore land deal of Arvind Kejriwal's relative.
Mishra even mocked Kejriwal for not expelling him. But, even I don't believe that Kejriwal ji can accept bribe.More news: USA president meets Pope Francis at Vatican
The senior AAP leader was referring to the sacked minister's claims that PWD Minister Satyendar Jain had allegedly handed over Rs 2 crore to the AAP supremo in front of him at the chief minister's residence. He had accused the Kejriwal regime of using public money on foreign trips for Sanjay Singh, Ashish Khetan, Satyendar Jain, Raghav Chadha, and Durgesh Pathak.
He also said he was not going for a complaint related to the so-called "tanker scam", but there are many other scams related to the AAP. "Whatever the former minister has said against Kejriwal, he said it only after his removal".More news: Melania publicly snubs Donald Trump again
- Ariana Grande 'flies home to Florida' after Manchester concert bombing
- Albert R. Hunt: Silver linings of Trump's budget
- Donald Trump says Palestinians and Israelis are 'ready for peace'
- Microsoft is reportedly purchasing cyber security firm Hexadite for $100 million
- Svi Mykhailiuk announces return to KU basketball for senior season
- Memorial Day events in WNY
- Trump on Manchester bombing: the terrorists are "evil losers"
- Trump brags to Russians about firing 'nut job' Comey
- Russia-Trump campaign contacts a concern, ex-CIA chief says
- General Election campaigning remains suspended as terror threat level raised