Mourinho's side face Ajax in the Europa League final in Stockholm on Wednesday knowing victory will earn them a place in the group stages of next season's Champions League.
The Portuguese confirmed Joel Pereira, Kieran O'Hara, Demetri Mitchell, Scott McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matthew Willock and Zachary Dearnley will be involved on Sunday, so too 16-year-old Angel Gomes. Individually for the kids I think it will be a great experience.
"They are a mishmash of players and I don't think he has a clue what his best team is". It's the only positive thing.
Of their 63 matches in all competitions last season Liverpool lost 14, whereas Manchester United are set for a better record even if they lose their final league match and the Europa League final, having only been beaten nine times. "I think one [young player can play] in the middle of a good structure, a dynamic structure, an experienced structure, yes".More news: Rep. Al Green Officially Calls on Congress to Impeach President Trump
"I hope the fans on Sunday support the team, they forgive some naivety, they forgive some lack of confidence and I hope Big Sam (Allardyce, Palace's manager) shows he's a good friend and he goes slow".
"Tim Fosu-Mensah plays Sunday and if the reaction is good and if he manages to play the game without problems, then he's an option for us for the final", said Mourinho.
Crystal Palace have plenty to play for.
"We played a good team, a team who tried to win and tried to finish well", Mourinho said after visiting goalkeeper Sergio Romero saved a barrage of hard shots, including Manolo Gabbiadini's fifth-minute penalty.More news: Teens charged in shooting of boy, 6, left in car's back seat
"The one I really enjoy to do is the transition from the first to the second season".
By the end of the campaign the Red Devils will have played 63 matches across the Premier League, the two domestic cups and the Europa League.
The United boss said: "Paul Pogba is fine".
Mourinho has made grandiose claims that the Europa League is the most important trophy in Manchester United's history. I am only thinking of winning that game, I know we are able to win, and I know it will be a big pleasure to win it.More news: Job gains pick up in April after sluggish March
- Jurgen Klopp says talks have begun in exciting revelation
- Cloud Computing wins Preakness in upset
- Ducks even Western finals at 2, beating Predators 3-2 in OT
- Tillerson: US Reviewing Climate Policies, Will Not Be Rushed into Decision
- Reinforcements deployed to help battle rising flood waters in Quebec
- Boston creamed: Cavs back home after demolishing Celtics
- The unbelievable title winning record of Chelsea boss Conte
- Office Depot's (ODP) Hold Rating Reiterated at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc
- Trump's Popularity Plummets Among Israeli Jews Ahead of Visit
- Guy Ritchie Has Defended David Beckham's "Fabulous" Acting Following King Arthur Backlash