The injured were taken to local hospitals and were listed in stable condition, the airport said.
"Two females are more seriously injured while the males have lesser injuries", he said.
All eight employees in the truck were hurt, but none of the injuries was life-threatening, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.More news: Mourinho to give Dearnley, Gomes, Harrop, Mitchell and Willock their United debuts
Pedregon said the truck belonged to Irving, Texas-based G2 Secure Staff, which provides a range of services for airlines and at airports across the country.
There were no reports of injuries on the passenger jet that had approximately 146 passengers and crew members on board. The plane's wing was damaged in the collision, the fire department said.
Pedregon says no one on the plane was injured.More news: Almost royal: Pippa Middleton marries in England
The airport said the collision happened around 2:30 p.m. (5:30 p.m. ET) as the plane approached a gate. He says the airport has continued operations as usual.
A single-aisle commercial passenger Aeromexico jet collided with a supply truck that overturned Saturday afternoon on a service road at Los Angeles Airport, authorities said.
Pedregon says the incident involved Aeromexico flight 642.More news: The Mummy 2017 Official Third Trailer Released
- Belt and Road summiteers swear by open trade centred around WTO
- Shadow Brokers teases more Windows exploits and cyberespionage data
- Trump's Popularity Plummets Among Israeli Jews Ahead of Visit
- Trump Reportedly Told Russians Firing Comey Abated Pressure From Probe
- Pope Francis tells Emmanuel Macron to remember France's Christian roots
- Wenger hints at announcement after FA Cup final
- Sebastien Bourdais crashes at Indy, taken off on backboard
- Android Pay to expand to new markets, add improved loyalty card features
- Jurgen Klopp says talks have begun in exciting revelation
- Cloud Computing takes Preakness as Derby victor Always Dreaming fades