He is 2 feet 6 inches tall and 31 pounds.
The Columbus Police Department is investigating the abduction of a child from Columbus, Indiana. The Hope Police Department says the child and his non-custodial mother have been located and they are unharmed. He has a birthmark on the back of his head and was last seen without any clothing.More news: Impeachment talk brews in D.C. as Democrats urge caution
An Amber Alert was issued for Solomon Rhoades, who had last been seen Saturday at 8:30 p.m.in Hope, Indiana, which is near Columbus.
Police believed the child was abducted by 43-year-old Andrea Rhoades, who may have been driving a gray 2003 Chevrolet Blazer with IN plate number XVK853. The town is in Bartholomew County, between Cincinnati and Indianapolis.More news: Mourinho: Inexperienced Manchester United line-up not ideal for Palace match
Andrea Rhoades is described as a 43-year-old white female, standing 5 feet, 11 inches tall.
She is said to be driving a gray 2003 Chevy Trailblazer with IN plates reading XVK543.More news: Trump holds talks with Gulf leaders
If you have any information on Solomon Rhoades, contact the Columbus Police Department at 1-888-58AMBER (582-6237) or call 911.
- UN Security Council to meet Tuesday on North Korea missile test
- Detention of American Christian in North Korea 'concerning' - White House
- Tillerson calls on Rouhani to stop Iran's ballistic missile tests
- Celtics best Lakers to secure top pick
- 'No Plans' for Destiny 2 on Nintendo Switch
- Celtics, Lakers, 76ers have plenty riding on the National Basketball Association lottery
- Senior White House Aide 'Person of Interest' in Russia Probe
- Comey Was Allegedly Worried About Rosenstein Appointment
- Trump mulling over Jerusalem embassy move: Tillerson
- Angel Gomes becomes Premier League's first 21st century player