According to Google users will be able to enter into a shared room for a specific 360-degree video and their personas will be represented by the likes of 3-dimensional avatars.
That's not the most exciting news, however, because it goes much deeper into providing you with other information that Google Home can supply on request.
Have you ever wanted to come face-to-face with YouTube commenters?More news: Sunderland goalkeeper can succeed De Gea says Manchester United legend
Lastly, the update will look to improve the UI of Daydream platform by adding a new dashboard in VR for quick access to settings and notifications, as well as the ability to switch apps easily.
I could see this being really fun for watching new movie trailers, like a new Star Wars drop. Since then, developers have been scrambling to make social VR experiences explode into the mainstream, and things like Rec Room have made this possible on other headsets like the HTC Vive.
The person who receives this call will not be able to see any identity except a "Private number" tag, which you can change to your personal number. It seems quite similar to to what Facebook showed off at F8 with its Spaces social networking app though there won't be quite as much potential for social interaction due to the limitations of mobile VR.More news: Haryana HBSE 10th Result 2017
Google is also bringing other staples of the old fashioned 2D internet into VR. Google has announced that Google Home will be introducing a lot of new features very soon.
There's also a VR version of the Chrome browser coming with Eupherates.More news: CO man expected to be released from prison, arrested by ICE
- Chinas Xi wants ties with South Korea to be on track
- 14th GST council meet starts in Srinagar
- Oil down as market stays well supplied despite OPEC cuts
- Sweden drops prosecution against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
- Almodovar and Smith's comments on Netflix at Cannes
- Trump approval at lowest level since inauguration
- Edouard named as French premier
- Iran: New US Sanctions on Missile Work Show 'Ill Will'
- Arsenal's Granit Xhaka doubtful for Southhampton clash due to injury
- FCC security manhandles a Washington reporter trying to ask a question