U.S. President Donald Trump stops to give a thumbs up as he departs the White House to embark on a trip to the Middle East and Europe, in Washington, U.S., May 19, 2017.
The first story concerned Trump's disclosing sensitive counter terrorism intelligence to both the Russian foreign minister and ambassador during a private White House meeting.
Donald Trump's approval rating has officially hit its lowest level since his inauguration, according to Reuters.
58% disapproved of Trump's move to share classified information with the Russian officials last week while 41% percent said they were not confident in the President's ability to handle classified information.
Only 38 percent of respondents approve of the job the president has done so far during his time in office, and an astoundingly high 56 percent disapprove of the job he's done so far.Читайте также: Oil down as market stays well supplied despite OPEC cuts
Americans appear to have soured on Trump after a tumultuous week in the White House during which the president fought back a steady drumbeat of critical news reports that ramped up concerns about his administration's ties to Russian Federation.
The Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced May 17 that former FBI Director Robert Mueller will serve as special counsel tasked with overseeing an investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. In fact, just two days ago, we reported on a Politico/Morning Consult poll that showed Trump's approval rating hovering around 42%.
While Mr Trump remains popular with members of his own party, many rank-and-file Republicans appear to have backed off their support for the President during the past week.
The poll, which surveyed almost 2,000 registered voters from May 16 to 18, has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percent. Since then, the president's approval rating steadily declined, arriving at its lowest point amid a week of negative press coverage.
The poll included 1,971 adults, including 721 registered Republicans and 795 registered Democrats.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Jared Kushner's sister woos China's "golden visa" investors
- UN court orders Pakistan not to execute Indian 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Trump Welcomes Colombia's President to White House
- Trump White House enters a new state of denial
- No divided loyalties for Zidane's Juventus reunion
- China Trade Deal: Commerce Secretary Ross Breaks Down What to Know
- Swedish prosecutors drop rape probe against Assange
- Iran: New US Sanctions on Missile Work Show 'Ill Will'
- Sweden drops prosecution against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
- Lakers Rumors: Possible trade packages for the second overall pick