Alli has thrived under the guidance of Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino and the attacking midfielder says the Argentine commands huge respect from within the squad.
'No, there is no buyout clause in my contract, ' Pochettino said.
"I think it's a very good moment and opportunity for us to learn and improve our methods, the way we handle and manage the team".
With expectations rising under Pochettino though, it could be become more hard to follow that strategy as supporters and the board will naturally want immediate success and so it's certainly going to be a hard balancing act with signing top players to take them to the next level.More news: No divided loyalties for Zidane's Juventus reunion
"We have unbelievable facilities but if some club is paying double the salary, then how can you convince them?"
"It's true we can not change the table but it's important for us now to try to win, for us to compete". That is the reality.
The players are N'Golo Kante, Eden Hazard and Cesar Azpilicueta of champions Chelsea; Tottenham trio Harry Kane, Jan Vertoghen and Dele Alli; Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez, Everton's Romelu Lukaku.
"Now he is a massive player, one of the most important players in England". There was Dele Alli who chose to come here instead of to another club, but we took a big risk with Dele Alli.More news: Sweden drops prosecution against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
Kane became the fifth Tottenham player to score four in a game, joining Jermain Defoe, Robbie Keane, Dimitar Berbatov and Jurgen Klinsmann. I know they have got a long waiting list for season ticket holders but it can go backwards quickly. With a few more goals over the next two games Harry Kane could, in theory, earn his second successive Golden Boot.
"I want to say we appreciate [him] a lot because it is very painful for him". Then you start to lose games because you were irresponsible but we were so kind to give so much holidays. "We will agree the terms".
Michael Owen is Tottenham to keep up their strong form in the Premier League by beating Leicester City at the King Power Stadium on Thursday night.
Pochettino continued: "It is a good perception from the player, but the players are the players".More news: Iran: New US Sanctions on Missile Work Show 'Ill Will'
Therefore, Pochettino has hinted he'll be forced to change formation which probably means he'll revert to a back three with Eric Dier dropping in to the defence following a stint in midfield.
- Chinas Xi wants ties with South Korea to be on track
- CO man expected to be released from prison, arrested by ICE
- Sunderland goalkeeper can succeed De Gea says Manchester United legend
- Second wave of ransomware attack targeting out-of-date Windows machines under way
- Arsenal's Granit Xhaka doubtful for Southhampton clash due to injury
- Trump Welcomes Colombia's President to White House
- Lakers Rumors: Possible trade packages for the second overall pick
- UN court orders Pakistan not to execute Indian 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Almodovar and Smith's comments on Netflix at Cannes
- Edouard named as French premier