The iPad Pro successor is likely to get announced during the company's June 5 keynote that will start at 10 a.m. According to Digitimes, the mass production of the 10.5-inch iPad Pro has actually started in March or April, and the volume achieved is now at around 500,000 units a month. This move could help Apple offset new competition from its rival such as the Microsoft Corporation, as well as declining iPad sales.
While Apple has not yet confirmed if it has the device launch lined up for the event, it is speculated that the iPhone maker will indeed update its iPad Pro tablet lineup considering the continuous decline in iPad sales.
The anticipated new 10.5-inch Apple iPad Pro tablet seems to be just around the corner, and the latest speculations about a possible official announcement in June find another hint coming from hardware manufacturers in Taiwan. Its form factor will be similar to the current 9.7-inch model despite featuring a bigger display, thanks to narrower bezels.Читайте также: 16-Year-Old Dead After Bus Crash near Ashland
Increase prices for its iPad Pro devices generation over generation. The home button will be eliminated and the fingerprint sensor will be embedded in the display. Now, the supply chain is back today and has more information related to the 10.5 inch iPad Pro. At least until the new iPhone 8 comes out in autumn.
In related news, the Cupertino based tech titan is also expected to update the 13-inch MacBook Air as well as the MacBook 12-inch variant with Intel's newest chips. Furthermore, the new versions of the MacBook and MacBook Pro are expected to be announced, and Apple is also considering updating the MacBook Air, its most affordable notebook. Demand for the 9.7-inch iPad is expected to pick up by the end of the second quarter, and will hit the peak during Q3. The 9.7-inch iPad costs $429 in the U.S. and the iPad Mini costs only $30 less.
Apple's laptops account for 11 percent of the company's annual $216 billion in sales. iPhones make up nearly two thirds of the company's sales. I'd like iOS 11 to bring a Shelf feature to the iPad that would let users clip anything with drag & drop.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Texas congressman calls for impeachment of President Trump
- Jaylen Brown Had A Big Game With Small Minutes In Game 7
- Ex-US Rep. Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case
- UN court orders Pakistan not to execute Indian 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Gylfi Sigurdsson could return to Tottenham in shock £25million move
- Ex-French PM Valls Wants to Be Majority Candidate at Legislative Election
- Swedish prosecutors drop rape probe against Assange
- New Orleans crews begin removing statue of Confederate general
- Announced smartphones Moto Moto C and C Plus
- Marcus: Why didn't Trump want anyone to hear his conversation with Comey?