Popular Video SNL is not a fan of the Trump administration, and it shows with every new skit they produce.
The first (now deleted) tweet sent Thursday morning, accuses both the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration of committing "illegal acts", while pointing out the lack of a "special councel" [sic] for those matters.
The White House says an investigation will prove there was no collusion.More news: NHS cyber attack - fallout continues
The appointment of former FBI Director Robert Mueller to oversee the agency's Russian Federation investigation will aid President Do.
When asked whether he urged ex-FBI director James Comey to drop the Flynn investigation-as Comey himself claimed in his written notes after a meeting with President Trump-Trump said: "No, no", and asked the media to move onto the next question. Everybody knows that. You take a look at the Federal Bureau of Investigation a year ago, it was in virtual turmoil, less than a year ago.
"I just want somebody that's competent", he added. The White House denies the accusation.More news: Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Case on NC's Racist Voter ID Law
In fact, during Trump's campaign he stated, "If I win, I am going to instruct my Attorney General to get a special prosecutor to look into your (Hillary Clinton) situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception". In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country.
For reference, let us look to President Trump's Thursday morning tweet to the world.
Trump had been surprisingly quiet on Twitter for the past day, as the only public statement he made on his administration's multiple scandals Wednesday came when he bemoaned about how "unfairly" he has been treated during a speech to graduates at the United States Coast Guard Academy.More news: Almost 1 million tune in to watch Derek Jeter's speech
- Korea Hwasong-12 missile celebrations
- US officials criticize Turkey after attack on DC protesters
- 'Mamma Mia!' film sequel gets July 2018 release date
- Kane has no reason to leave Tottenham, insists Pochettino
- Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein Says Trump's Decision to Fire Comey Was 'Appropriate'
- United Fresh Issues Statement On NAFTA Renegotiation
- Google Play Award winners announced, highlighting best app and games for 2017
- Trump tells Russians Comey was a 'nut job'
- Rod Rosenstein: Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump wanted James Comey gone
- Assange will continue battle to clear his name