Popular Video SNL is not a fan of the Trump administration, and it shows with every new skit they produce.
The first (now deleted) tweet sent Thursday morning, accuses both the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration of committing "illegal acts", while pointing out the lack of a "special councel" [sic] for those matters.
The White House says an investigation will prove there was no collusion.
The appointment of former FBI Director Robert Mueller to oversee the agency's Russian Federation investigation will aid President Do.
When asked whether he urged ex-FBI director James Comey to drop the Flynn investigation-as Comey himself claimed in his written notes after a meeting with President Trump-Trump said: "No, no", and asked the media to move onto the next question. Everybody knows that. You take a look at the Federal Bureau of Investigation a year ago, it was in virtual turmoil, less than a year ago.Читайте также: More than 140 killed in attack on LNA base in Libya
"I just want somebody that's competent", he added. The White House denies the accusation.
In fact, during Trump's campaign he stated, "If I win, I am going to instruct my Attorney General to get a special prosecutor to look into your (Hillary Clinton) situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception". In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country.
For reference, let us look to President Trump's Thursday morning tweet to the world.
Trump had been surprisingly quiet on Twitter for the past day, as the only public statement he made on his administration's multiple scandals Wednesday came when he bemoaned about how "unfairly" he has been treated during a speech to graduates at the United States Coast Guard Academy.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- US officials criticize Turkey after attack on DC protesters
- Former FBI Director Comey to testify before Senate intel committee
- Korea Hwasong-12 missile celebrations
- Google Play Award winners announced, highlighting best app and games for 2017
- Celtics follow euphoria of winning lottery with dud against Cleveland Cavaliers
- 'Mamma Mia!' film sequel gets July 2018 release date
- Oil up on falling United States inventories
- Assange will continue battle to clear his name
- Rod Rosenstein: Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump wanted James Comey gone
- Erdogan watches security guards beat protesters in Washington