Thomas is an elite scorer, but a defensive liability at 5-9, and the Celtics hold the No. 1 pick in the 2017 draft, where point guard Markelle Fultz widelly viewed top prospect.
(Left to Right) General Manager Danny Ainge Head Coach Brad Stevens and Owner Wyc Grousbeck have plenty of options to make the Celtics even better.
Thomas, who was the 60th pick in the 2011 draft, was playfully asked whether it would have been better if Boston landed the final pick instead of the first. "There ain't going to be another last pick like that".Читайте также: The NSA told Microsoft about EternalBlue hack used in WannaCry
"Before the draft a year ago, Danny [Ainge] was trying to get two picks, not just Jaylen Brown", MacMullan said. Instead, thanks to a new provision in the revamped collective bargaining agreement, the selections on the All-NBA teams have a direct impact on the earning potential of some homegrown talent in free agency.
The key here is that the Celtics are built to win now. The two point guards could be teammates next year, but they're buddies already. "They're not on 'Space Jam, '" Thomas said. One of their biggest issues all season has been rebounding, so they should be looking for rebounders that can be traded for and are not too expensive. For now, Celtics fans will have to watch their team try to stop LeBron James and company from sweeping them like they did to the Raptors and the Pacers. Of course, we have to wait to see if George is eligible for a huge extension this week when the All-NBA teams are announced, which may determine how he feels about playing in Indiana. However, there's one question many Celtics fans are asking.
The reigning National Basketball Association champion Cavaliers toyed with the Celtics in last night's 117-104 final at TD Garden.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Comey's predecessor to head Trump-Russia probe
- Greenpeace asks Alberta regulator to halt Kinder Morgan Canada IPO (KMI)
- Arsene Wenger's future to be decided after FA Cup final
- Trump Tells Russians That Comey Firing Relieved Pressure
- Body dumped along Texas road after hearse stolen
- Kevin Durant, Warriors fans gear up for Western Conference Finals against Spurs
- Facebook signs deal with ESL to livestream esports
- House oversight panel chairman Chaffetz to depart Congress June 30
- Penguins turn to Matt Murray for Game 4 of Eastern final
- More than 140 killed in attack on LNA base in Libya